No announcement yet.

DANA WHITE: BOXING is a JOKE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProTrainer View Post
    LOL thats hilarious that was messed up of Floyd to be gettin in his face like that the man is 80 years old!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Yeah because fighting a guy 10 years younger, out weighs you by 14 lbs, strong, and coming off the fight of the year is a "scrub". What's rich is you support a fighter like Wlad or Vitali. Why exactly do they allow you to post on this site again?

If Dana doesn't like boxing, don't watch it. No one forces you to turn it on.
      lol @ *****'s trying to big up Ortiz. Ortiz is a joke, he has no heart, his boxing was so bad he couldnt make the Mexican Junior team

Get real, Ortiz was never good, check my sig i had it for a long time now.

You *****'s are delusional.

If Floyd pulled out a gun and shot Ortiz you guys wouldve said "oh thats fine, cuz u know he head butted him and Ref wasnt looking so its okay to shoot him"

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        Those are 2 mexican journeyman brawling. That is only a part of boxing. It's a sweet science, not a bar room haymaker brawl.

It's called skill
        If you think Marquez and Vazquez are journeymen and can't see the beauty and skills displayed in their trilogy, you should just delete your account and never talk about boxing ever in your life.

Comment

Seriously If Floyd would have beat up and seriously injured 80 year old Larry Merchant Floyd fans would get on here and say "Ya know Larry should have been dissin Money like that, he got what he deserved" Mayweather is a classless piece of garbage a disgrace to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            lol @ *****'s trying to big up Ortiz. Ortiz is a joke, he has no heart, his boxing was so bad he couldnt make the Mexican Junior team

Get real, Ortiz was never good, check my sig i had it for a long time now.

You *****'s are delusional.

If Floyd pulled out a gun and shot Ortiz you guys wouldve said "oh thats fine, cuz u know he head butted him and Ref wasnt looking so its okay to shoot him"
            I don't even like Floyd but facts are facts. You say he isn't good but whats been proven in the ring is that he is good and was a difficult matchup for Floyd. Your opinion is your opinion but everyones got one and it doesn't mean ****. What matters is facts and the facts were younger, stronger, coming off the fight of the year, bigger, and southpaw. To compare legal punches to pulling a gun on some dude is stupid also. Stop trolling so damn much, you could become a good poster.

Comment

It's funny because this boxing story flooded all the MMA news sites/forums.

Good or bad, everyone is talking about last night.

Dana White is a POS, nuf said.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                If you think Marquez and Vazquez are journeymen and can't see the beauty and skills displayed in their trilogy, you should just delete your account and never talk about boxing ever in your life.
                what do you expect? This is coming from an Italian. Punk azz white boi who probably got spanked by some cholo.

Marquez vs Vasquez= classic. Don't agree... You shouldn't be here at all.

Comment

That fight brought boxing back to life after stagnating in the grave for 16 months!

Even Dana's chirping all about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Luis Resto View Post
                    Dana White: What Floyd did last night was a disgrace to the sport of boxing. I would never let that ***** happen in my company. Boxing is becoming a circus act... Just a joke.

Via twitter.
                    circus act ???

like signing former wwe champion to the ufc and he becomes ur #1 draw??? lmao
                    like signing a fat old boxer with no history at all in mma??? .....james toney
                    like signing a bum ass youtube street fighter ???

Comment

Man......yesterday was very sad day for boxing..........

Comment

Working...
                      X