Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather's "0" had been taken by a suckerpunch, BS would explode!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mayweather's "0" had been taken by a suckerpunch, BS would explode!!!

To all those people that don't give a **** about integrity and sportsmanship, especially those idiotic Mayweather fanatics.

If Ortiz clocked Floyd the same way, you'd be in the shower now crying that he lost his undefeated record to a disgraceful action.

I know it was legal, I know Ortiz fought dirty as hell....that doesn't make it any better.

And another thing, it just wasn't necessary. Remember the Judah fight? Floyd showed pure class, received a low blow and gave a boxing lesson after. I prefer that over an act followed by a suckerpunch.

It's just a damn shame, cos it was a good fight, Mayweather looked great.

Your title already scared the **** outta me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
      To all those people that don't give a **** about integrity and sportsmanship, especially those idiotic Mayweather fanatics.

If Ortiz clocked Floyd the same way, you'd be in the shower now crying that he lost his undefeated record to a disgraceful action.

I know it was legal, I know Ortiz fought dirty as hell....that doesn't make it any better.

And another thing, it just wasn't necessary. Remember the Judah fight? Floyd showed pure class, received a low blow and gave a boxing lesson after. I prefer that over an act followed by a suckerpunch.

Brilliant post.

Let's see what the Pacman brings...

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post

Whats especially intriguing about this, is that since 2009, integrity and sportsmanship is all they've talked about in regards to taking extra drug tests.

"If you're not for better drug testing, you're not a fan of integrity and being a sportsman, you're not a fan of boxing. Boxing is an art and needs to be treated with respect. There is nothing wrong with wanting a fair fight".

Floyd sucker punches a guy, and knocks him out in the process,

and suddenly,

integrity and sportsmanship are nowhere to be found in their vocabulary.

Comment

Nobody could land a sucker punch on floyd in the ring. Only a young chump with a low ring IQ gets stole on.

Comment

If Floyd headbutted Ortiz a couple times, and Ortiz got back at him... many of the same complaining would say, An eye for an eye... Floyd [Bunch of racist remarks added] got what he deserved.

Comment

people would say thats what floyd get.

Comment

he wont get any he is not ****** like ortiz

Comment

oh man, imagine that actually happening. team mayweather would go BALLISTIC! losing his perfect record like that to a sucker punch? no way he would accept a "protect yourself at all times" excuse. the boxing community would explode with joy and anger.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    Nobody could land a sucker punch on floyd in the ring. Only a young chump with a low ring IQ gets stole on.
                    Exactly , nobody could land on Floyd like that , its the oldest rule in boxing " protect your self at all times " ref said lets go and he did what he is trained to do .

It amaze me how the head butts are given a pass , it seems that Floyd will get lots of hate just because he is a winner and they cant beat him , off course he could have done it different in hindsight which is 20/20 vision , but it is what it it is and it happened in an instant , in the heat of the moment and being such a highly trained fighter I can understand how his instincts was to punch .

What happened took nothing away from how good Floyd looked throughout the fight , he is the best boxer in the sport today nobody his weight can beat him .

Comment

Working...
                    X