Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the classier representative of the sport of boxing: Floyd or Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't associate with someone like Floyd in real life, Wlad seems like a nice intelligent guy.

Comment

Ha ha ha fuck Mayweather he has no manners or respect. Wladimir is a nice guy all round can't believe I even entertained this post

Comment

I choose Cotto.

fights everybody
        respected by fans and media
        can put butts in seats and sell PPV
        good personality

Comment

Who the fuk cares?

Wlad can kiss as many babies and hug as many fat girls as he wants, he'll still never be as good a boxer as Mayweather.

Comment

there's a reason why Floyd has ZERO ENDORSEMENT DEALS WITH Fortune 500 companies despite being as good as he is.

Comment

I don't care who is the better spokesman, I want to see the more exciting fighter.

Comment

Run out the clock?

Comment

Wlad's fight yesterday had about 9 million viewers in Germany and about the same number in Ukraine, plus many more in Kazakhstan, Poland, Hungary, Scandinavia, the UK, the US, etc.

Although Floyd makes more money with his PPVs, far more people watch Wladimir's fights than Floyd's.

Comment

Mayweather vs Canelo was watched by 22 million people in Mexico alone.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2013/9/19...record-numbers

Comment

"In Mexico, the fight on Televisa had a 41.1 rating, 77 share, and was watched by 22.1 million viewers in 5.9 million households."

Need I say more?

Where's your proof of 100 million viewers for every Klitchsko fight? Yes, I agree Wlad draws lots of viewers. But that number you claim is laughable.

Comment

Working...
                      X