Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO WAY Floyd Fights Manny Now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*****s and *******s everywhere. Jesus you guys are an irritating bunch.

Offensive genius vs. defensive genius. Who knows the result until it happens. And until it happens, if it ever does, all you guys are spouting out is opinions in the form of diarrhea.

Comment

floyd's nightmare is someone like pac. floyd gets hit with the same punches vs soutpaws. right hook and left strigfht combo , overhand right while floyd resorts to shoulder rolling ( like he did ortiz) is another. pac is all wrong for floyd.

Comment

I think it will be a good fight, both of them have too much heart and the will to win for it not to be.

Hate on Mayweather all you want he comes to win, and he goes hard in training and in the ring

Hate on Pacquaio all you want, he comes to win and goes hard in training and in the ring

Will Mayweather be technically and strategically too good for Pacquaio? Or will Pacquiao be too relentless and viscious for the pretty boy?

We wont know until they fight, but when they do

I GOT MY MONEY ON MAYWEATHER

Comment

*Tags topic*

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
            Not after that travesty... he himself is a very sensitive person.

he's going on a binge and disappear for another year and half at the very least where he'll get psychologically abused everywhere he goes in public. He'll come back to a tune up again. Floyd KNOWS deep inside it's coming for him. It's COMING HARD.

You can mark my words.

NO WAY PAC/FLOYD HAPPENS EVEN WHEN TESTING IS A NON-ISSUE
            Translation: One dirty move by Pacquaio and he's toast. Better not to put him in with Floyd 'til he's old, slow, and slurring his speech.

Comment

Unlike most fans, i don't get caught up in the punching exchanges. I mainly focus on the Boxers stance, movement, and their range control. From what I've seem on the Pac-Mosley and Pac-Clottey fights, Floyd would totally outbox Manny.

Comment

once a coward always a coward

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
                  once a coward always a coward
                  Yeah, those needles can hurt a bit sometimes. They'll have lollipops ready for Pac when it's all over.

Comment

Originally posted by SincereDaGreat View Post
                    ^^^^THIS IS REAL TALK^^^

A young, HUGE, quick southpaw totally dominated...so much for that ******ed "he has trouble with lefties" theory!!!
                    victor ortiz isn't a natural southpaw, not a natural southpaw = no left hand

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
                      PBF avoided Clottey...

Clottey >>>> Ortiz

Comment

Working...
                      X