Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNAVOIDABLE TRUTH/FACT: What Floyd did to Ortiz was NOT Dirty (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on haters admit you where all wrong .

Comment

Mayweather, classy as always.

Comment

Thanks for posting. Good video.

Comment

no *******s yet

Comment

people are trying to take away the fact floyd looked real good by talking about this

Comment

I have been saying it isnt illegal. And if anything Ortiz was just being an idiot he knows how Mayweather fights and he knows he would do that to everyone he fights.

The only problem I have is people trying to make this out to be some devastating beautiful KO by Mayweather. I mean Ortiz was literally standing there with his hands down looking away how is anyone not gonna KO him.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                no your wrong so your saying if a fighter is in troble all he has to do is talk to the ref and the other fighter has to stop hitting him or it would be called a cheap shot.the fight was back on it was not a cheap shot
                Lol so acting like your accepting an apology then bam throwing a punch is not cheap? Ok dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston_southpaw View Post
                  Yeah, sort of reminds me of the way the guy in your avi swung at Khan at the opening bell....
                  Ya difference being he didn't fake like he was going to touch gloves first. No deception there, he came out swinging. Not use some cheap tactics to ko the guy.

Comment

All fans are aware that those punches were legal hence why he was awarded the KO victory.

It doesn't change the fact they were sucka punches.

Comment

It was legal, but legal & dirty are not the same thing. That was dirty as ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X