Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather a hypocrite? What happened to protecting the sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mayweather a hypocrite? What happened to protecting the sport?

You say you want to protect the integrity of the sport, keeping it clean, but with a stunt pulled like yesterday, how does that not make you look like a hypocrite? Where is your class Mayweather? You retaliate with an unsportsman like action because he headbutted you?

What happened when he fought Judah? Why didn't he keep the same composure?

I'm sure those who know who I am know I had Mayweather winning a late TKO fight and have Mayweather beating Pacquiao, and last night showed me just that, but as a man of respect and honor, it disgusted me the way he chose to act.

I am not praising Ortiz for what he did, either, and ultimately I guess he got what was coming to him, trying to ram his head like that. Ugly finish to the sweet sport we all follow. This 2011 with a referee and rules, a sport.

This isn't the coliseum.

It was a cheap shot but it was legal. Deal with it.

Floyd just dealt with it, Don "The Dragon" Wilson style.

Comment

Pac shouldn't take any drug tests.

Sportsmanship doesn't count anymore according to *****'s. So fuck drug testing.

Let Packy come in roided out and kick his sorry ass back into the slums.

Comment

Yes he is. "I just want a fair fight" he gets accidental headbutted and does one of the dirtiest things i have ever seen. Cheap Shot his opponent. I hope he fights Pacquiao and Pacquiao goes in there not only on steroids but also with loaded gloves. Mayweather is a coward

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
          You say you want to protect the integrity of the sport, keeping it clean, but with a stunt pulled like yesterday, how does that not make you look like a hypocrite? Where is your class Mayweather? You retaliate with an unsportsman like action because he headbutted you?

I'm sure those who know who I am know I had Mayweather winning a late TKO fight and have Mayweather beating Pacquiao, and last night showed me just that, but as a man of respect and honor, it disgusted me the way he chose to act.

I am not praising Ortiz for what he did, either, and ultimately I guess he got what was coming to him, trying to ram his head like that. Ugly finish to the sweet sport we all follow. This 2011 with a referee and rules, a sport.

This isn't the coliseum.

it took about 3 years for me to finally agree with you on something...solid post

Comment

if you think that was a accidental headbutt u need to go to a doctor

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post

This isn't the coliseum.
              *****s are getting divided

two types of *****s

1. the floyd d!ckriders
              2. gayweather fan boys<--here---- sharkboy

two word i can say

CHEAP SHOT!
              if he was that mad of ortiz he should have punish him slowly by slowly

but what he did

he picked the short cut and knockout the inexperienced kid when the kid wasnt ready

he knows if the fight goes longer route he might get caught with a big shot

shows u how of a b!tch he is

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                it took about 3 years for me to finally agree with you on something...solid post

I went on my own Merchant-esque tirade on twitter, facebook, and a party I hit up afterwards, and after much thinking and reviewing the array of responses throughout the night, I just wanted to make my stance after clearing my head.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatHaitiankid View Post
                  if you think that was a accidental headbutt u need to go to a doctor
                  Where did you read that it was an accident?

Comment

Mayweather better not yap about cleaning up the sport when he's ***** ass broke one boxing's code of honor.

Comment

Working...
                    X