Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather a Poor Sport, But Shot Was Legal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz LOST, I was pulling for him and believed in him.

He didn't pressure but in spots and did better than anyone against JR.

He wasn't done but getting started and should have come up with some great power shots.

HE Illegally head butted. Wrong thang mang !!!!!

He should never apologize in the ring like that again. IT set up bad things.

The REF should have gone to pasture many years ago. He once was good but from the past he has made many mistakes, age will do that. When I heard Cortez would be the REF it sent me and many into orbit. I remember well how he favored JR in the hatton fight.

I rewatched the fiasco at the end, "IF" we would have had a good ref he would have kept them apart, he would have not let JR wander in the ring, but put him in his corner and prepared the fighters to engage again, therefore since we have an illiterate Referee we turn to the fighters to be :

SPORTSMEN !!!!

Ortiz in spite of the blatant foul , the head butt was overly apologizing but what followed was the most blatant unsportsmen like conduct I have ever witnessed.

Jr's legacy will not be ALL TIME GREAT FIGHTER

but

ALL TIME GREAT SOB, the one who said I will clean up the SPORT !!!!!!

What a load of ****

Comment

• Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
      in a fantasy fight maybe floyd would beat pac......i just dont see it happening in a real one....saw the fight yesterday....nothing special about floyd..he is hittable...manny wont stop punching him until he gives up that face..floyd cant mix it up with manny because he damn knows very well that manny is a brawler and can take a punch...it would be suicide...
      People keep saying Mayweather is hittable. Ortiz landed 26 punchs in 4 rounds at a 18% clip. Money also limited Mosley and JMM to an average of single digit connects per round. That's not hittable homie. That's about as good as it gets at this level. No, he's not out there shutting guys out completely. But what he is a master at is never getting hit with more than one punch at a time. When's the last time you saw someone land a combination on Money?

Comment

• Originally posted by jbin333 View Post
        hmmmm you admit cortez said time in....that gave floyd and vic go ahead to fight......vic was only interested in hugging and kissing floyd he did that moments after committing his suker move with his big ole bolder head......this is a fight......and heres manny saying it was legal but bad sportsmanship....yeah yeah....you haters are waiting for someone to beat floyd...funny thing the person that might beat hasnt even been born yet
        FACT: Mayweather was completely entitled to throw that punch

FACT: When May threw that punch, he KNEW that Ortiz wasnt looking

How the fuk could you possibly deny that was an unsporting act ?

I will say again.....

" Fuk Ortiz, he started the dirty stuff "..... AGREED !!

" That punch was legal "..... AGREED !!

Mayweather fuked up his own fight, and it was completely unnecessary.

He diminished his own achievement, just like Pac did when he fought Cotto at catchweight, just like Pac did when he won a JMW title by beating a faded welterweight bum, and just like Pac did by ducking Mosley and Marquez when they were far more dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
          FACT: Mayweather was completely entitled to throw that punch

FACT: When May threw that punch, he KNEW that Ortiz wasnt looking

How the fuk could you possibly deny that was an unsporting act ?

I will say again.....

" Fuk Ortiz, he started the dirty stuff "..... AGREED !!

" That punch was legal "..... AGREED !!

Mayweather fuked up his own fight, and it was completely unnecessary.

He diminished his own achievement, just like Pac did when he fought Cotto at catchweight, just like Pac did when he won a JMW title by beating a faded welterweight bum, and just like Pac did by ducking Mosley and Marquez when they were far more dangerous.
          I agree with you bruh. But did you notice how much Ortiz didn't want to get up. He could have at least make an effort to get up. He quit. He wanted no more of Floyd and that's why he resorted to the headbutts because he knew that if he threw 1000 punches, he would only land about 5.

Comment

• If you know the type of fighter Ortiz is its not hard to understand what happend here..What Mr Robert Garcia said about him is true "HE IS VERY WEAK MINDED" he dosent like to get hit and got frustrated because he couldnt land any punches.. then he headbutts the guy and kisses him?? who does that ? then he was looking directly at Mayweather when he gets hit with the hook and then looks at the ref? anybodys natural reaction fighter or not when you get hit is to protect yourself either punch back or put your damn hands up duck do something not stand there and look for the ref to help you.. this also goes back to what Robert Garcia said in his interview on FH that in the Junior Olympics he dropped his his hands and let a guy hit him 30 times non stop because he was frustrated..If Ortiz felt like it was unfair he sure didnt act like it smiling hugging and kissing Floyd again after the fight? I AM NOT A MAYWEATHER FAN .. Im not an Ortiz fan knowing the type of fighter he is who can be. Seeing fans of both fighters... Floyd fans feel that Ortiz deserved what he got for trying to headbutt Floyd.. Ortiz fans and most people just wanted to see Floyd loose thats the only reason why this is controversial<< Honest opinion of a True boxing fan

Comment

• They went to this stuttering prick to find out what was legal? This same prick that uses the double bolo punch that is illegal in boxing?

Get the fcuk outta here.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
                The poor sport was the guy who initiated the whole ordeal. Lets nit overlook what Ortiz did.
                Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
                What he said. I get what people are saying about floyd but Ortiz hammerhead attacked him. Not cool
                the headbutt is illegal but so did Floyd using his elbow as punch but since Cortiz allowed it now it is legal.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigboss1 View Post
                  big fan of ortiz but what he did was also wrong and people should not overlook that. lets not put all the blame if at all on floyd
                  what ortiz did was wrong but dont forget he was penalized for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wengz2002 View Post
                    This is the fighter who wants to clean the sports of boxing!
                    And play on an even field!

WHAT A JOKE!
                    I couldn't agree with you more bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                      what ortiz did was wrong but dont forget he was penalized for it.
                      What both fighters did was dirty on one level or another. But what the Mayweather haters are ignoring is that what Ortiz did was illegal (which is why he was penalized.) What Mayweather did wasn't. Also, Ortiz is the one that took a boxing match taking place well within the rules and turned it into a dirty affair. So don't cry foul when you're the one who took it there. Mayweather seemed perfectly content beating the brakes off Ortiz in a sportsmanlike fashion before the headbutt. Everything that happen was because of Ortiz resorting to dirty tactics. To cast him as a victim here is ridiculous in every sense of the word.

Comment

Working...
                      X