No announcement yet.

Victor ORCHEAT DESERVED what he got for his Headbutt AND Stupidity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor ORCHEAT DESERVED what he got for his Headbutt AND Stupidity

First off all, I told all y'all that Floyd would totally dominate Victor in a one-sided fight. Look what happened.

**** was a BLATANT headbutt by Ortiz, he should have been DISQUALIFIED for that ****, it was so obviously premeditated. Disqual material right there! Floyd did nothing illegal when he knocked Victor out, he responded to Victors hug, waited a second for Victor to step back and then KO'd his cheating a$$. PERFECTLY LEGAL finish to the fight, it was Victor's fault to not immediately be on guard when the REF told them to FIGHT after the headbutt!

Victor deserved getting KTFO the way he did, that's what you call KARMA b!tches. PAYBACK's a MUTHAPHUCKA!

AND PHUCK that ****ty crowd in the arena who actually cheered VICTOR for being the dirty fighter and booed FLOYD for ending the fight LEGALLY after he was blatantly fouled. PHUCK THE AUDIENCE! Bunch of pu$$y ass freaks with ZERO boxing knowledge and their tongues up Victor OrCHEATS filthy a$$..

Maybe.

But I as a fan paying $65 dollars to watch a boxing match... well I deserved to see a boxing match. I don't wanna see a guy with his hands down get knocked out... that is not boxing, that's a bar fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyNumbers View Post
      Maybe.

But I as a fan paying $65 dollars to watch a boxing match... well I deserved to see a boxing match. I don't wanna see a guy with his hands down get knocked out... that is not boxing, that's a bar fight.
      I can see what you mean but that was nobody's fault but Victor's for not being immediately on guard. That was entirely his own fault. Mayweather waited a second for him to get ready, after the hug, and then KO'd him. Completely legal move. The ONLY person who can be blamed for getting KOd is Ortiz himself. BUT he should have been disqualified before Floyd had the opportunity to KO him anyway, so either way the fight would end at that point. It just ended in a more spectacular fashion than a DQ... a KO is better value for money..

Comment

Working...
      X