Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last night was a GREAT night for boxing..here's why...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night was a GREAT night for boxing..here's why...

3 exciting undercard fights, in typical mexican brawling fashion:

Lopez nearly beat Vargas..
    Morales made history..
    Cannelo nearly got exposed..
    And Mayweather was fighting offensively and throwing combos!

A controversial ending yes, but all of you must've enjoyed last night? I wouldn't feel cheated if I paid for that..compare that to paying for hay/klit fight...

it was awesome, especially the undercards. Regardless of the main event's outcome everybody is talking about it - controversy sells.

Comment

Co-sign, I loved every bit of it. Haven't had that much fun in ages.

Each fight was great!

Comment

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post

Morales made history..

A controversial ending yes, but all of you must've enjoyed last night? I wouldn't feel cheated if I paid for that..compare that to paying for hay/klit fight...

Classic Main Event and good undercard. People will talk about this fight/night for a long time...and years down the road when people talk about Floyd Mayweather (good or bad) this fight will be one of his most discussed.

Floyd's a mean mutherphucker, man. The way he duped the young deer in for the kill was akin to **** I watch on Nat Geo Wild.

Comment

Morales made history..

Controversial or not it was exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
            Co-sign, I loved every bit of it. Haven't had that much fun in ages.

Each fight was great!
            Yes man..i live in uk, normally by main event (5am) I'm hanging on tryna stay awake lol..but last night was excellent!

Comment

Morales made history..

You paid for the hay/klit fight?

Comment

Yes man..i live in uk, normally by main event (5am) I'm hanging on tryna stay awake lol..but last night was excellent!
                Same here, paid £15 for that, and felt more than a satisfied customer. Would have paid the full amount and more if I lived in the US as well.

Comment

naw i must disagree. i was stupid enough to pay for it, i wish the main event would've went on longer with no crappy ending like that. it would've showed exactly where floyd stood at this point in his career (4 rds is a bit short to tell imo). also, i would've liked to see how much ortiz would've done later in rounds....

Comment

Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post
                    Classic Main Event and good undercard. People will talk about this fight/night for a long time...and years down the road when people talk about Floyd Mayweather (good or bad) this fight will be one of his most discussed.

Floyd's a mean mutherphucker, man. The way he duped the young deer in for the kill was akin to **** I watch on Nat Geo Wild.
                    Yep..what I don't get is, every trainer must know mayweather hits at every opportunity he sees, example; when gatti was looking at ref, Mosley trying to make friends..
                    This was no different IMO
                    But your right, everyone will b talking about this, even my non boxing fan friends wanna see it..may is a marketing machine!

Comment

Working...
                    X