No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Returns, Boxing World is Buzzing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad that jr won by a KO!!!!

...but not that way, not only they made boxing a WWF PPV boxing by jr and oscar, they make fool really look and sound like fools. This fight was scripted from the very start, it was so obvious, I put 10k that jr wins by tko,KO or DQ. The return was awesome!
    mayweather promptions picked Ortiz and they are the one that payed Ortiz, they picked Cortez, one of the worst referee! that favors jr. and then predict a KO win after a long layoff..a guy that couldn't finish Marquez, that pretty much seals it! jr and oscar are entertainers, they will do anything for money.
    too bad for Ortiz, that 2.5 million aint really worth it, left himself open so that jr wins by a KO to use it as a monetary leverage against Pac, is just so obvious! The way I see it, jr delivered the winning punches too soon, the sequence was just a little bit off. But it doesn't really matter what the outcome was as long as i don't fall for jrs wwf ppv....these fight definitely will end up..worlds funniest video.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      [still butthurt.
      nope. i aint a F@G like floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        aw poor baby. you're butthurt again. protect your butt at all times.

Comment

Anybody who says Floyd "cheated" shouldn't watch boxing because you are an idiot. Floyd did nothing wrong. If Ortiz has his hands down when Cortez says time in ( which he did..watch and listen to replay) then that's ortizs' problem. A mistake which I'm sure he won't make again. As for mayweather "cherry picking" do u mean like the way pacman isn't fighting a much past his prime JMM? Call me crazy but Ortiz seems the more worthy opponent. And ducking u say? Ducking who? Mosley, JMM, and Ortiz all did the random testing mayweather requested because it's no big deal. U know who didn't want to?... Yup. Pacman. Wonder why? And by the way, how is mayweather the coward when he was in a ring fighting tonight and you were on a couch? Keep crying cause mayweather keeps winning. He's got u tools right where he wants u...watching his fights hoping to see him lose. He can care less who you are...he still makes his 30mil and lives life while you sit there crying foul. Lol. Unreal. Mayweather will go down as one of the greatest of all time. He will be talked about just like Ali or Tyson. Ali who had just as big a mouth if not bigger. All you pacman fanbois need to get a clue

Comment

ICEMAN.... Really? A huge return on a 10k bet against Ortiz?hmmm. How does that make sense? And since when can you bet on 3 different outcomes and win all 3? Last I checked 10000$ wins 600$. If u have 10k to bet in the first place then wtf good is 600? Lol

Comment

lmfao sensing some pure butthurt in this thread

Comment

Even the writer of this article heard Cortez say "Let's go!".... The fight was live when the knock out happened. Thats why Cortez started the count... That's why Victor Ortiz wasn't complaining.... That's why Floyd justifiably got pissed at Merchant.... It is wut it is... U can't expect the most hated fighter since Muhammad Ali to give a shyt wut his haters, who have been his haters for years and will be his haters no matter wut, have to say

Comment

Fight left a bad taste in my mouth i have to say on a number of levels from Vics headbutting to Mayweathers (and i dont care what anybody says) blatant cheap shot then to Ortiz seemingly not caring smiling like an oaf

Comment

Originally posted by Frankjc81 View Post
                    fanbois
                    You ruined your whole point there little 'boi'

Comment

Originally posted by imscythe View Post
                      They say boxing is a gentleman's sport and Floyd is nowhere near that.

What he did maybe legal but at least let the ref and Ortiz wait till they're ready. How can you punch someone who's just coming to you to apologize and punch him the moment he walks back while the ref is watching at the timer. It's like what the antagonist entertainment wrestler does when the ref looks away but the sad thing is boxing is a real sport and Floyd made it into a circus.

You'll do that if you're desperate and a classless guy like Floyd.
                      Next time he fights he should be introduced as Floyd "Sucker Punch" Mayweather.
                      Wouldn't be surprised if he did the same thing to his ex-wife.

Comment

Working...
                      X