No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Ortiz Official Round by Round Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rabbit ♠
    Anyone have a stream? Regular or Sopcast? Much thanks...
    http://www.mofreeze.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      I told people on here TWO YEARS AGO that Ortiz was bigger than Floyd, and that Floyd could fight at 140
      Yeah,I was surprised when they were side by side...Ortiz has much more muscle than floyd. Floyd is going for speed tonight...just like I was saying earlier this week, Ortiz will be stronger than Floyd and Floyd will try to trade early until he gets tagged hard once or twice, then he will back off and counter his way to a decision victory. His weight already tells me that he knew he couldn't **** with Ortiz and planned to shoot and run (no pun intended) to a points decision. He is prolly thinking Ortiz will fade late too, which he may given his muscle mass.

Comment

• Holy **** guys, Dan Rafael says Ortiz weighed in at 164 tonight, and Floyd at 150. That's some big ass advantage for Victor.

Comment

• Ok, this is ******. Why is Kenny Bayless referring the Morales fight INSTEAD of the Main Event??? What kind of bs is this?

Comment

• really entertaining fight... morales showing age but still has the determination he's known for. Cano is a pretty good fighter too - good combos.

Comment

• can someone hook me up with an HBO stream

Comment

• Man, some really good fights so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedMuffin View Post
                  Holy **** guys, Dan Rafael says Ortiz weighed in at 164 tonight, and Floyd at 150. That's some big ass advantage for Victor.
                  It won't do him any good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                    Ok, this is ******. Why is Kenny Bayless referring the Morales fight INSTEAD of the Main Event??? What kind of bs is this?
                    Floyd paid him off... clearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                      So can we all agree that Maidana is overrated and Khan and Ortiz made him look better than he is?
                      ofc he's fucking overrated. you've got people saying he'd slaughter prime hatton.

Comment

Working...
                      X