Mayweather vs. Ortiz Official Round by Round Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morales round 1.

Comment

• Man 70 bucks is expensive but I love boxing so much. They need to realize it's a recession.

Comment

• Guys keep the links coming. Thanks

Comment

• so cano beats 20 bums in mexico and thats better thant someone beating 20 bums in ukraine or sweden? a can is a can.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            I'm impressed with Morales' defense in the first...he hardly tried at all and blocked nearly everything.
            Yep, agreed.

Btw, is Merchant still hating on Mayweather lol? Watching on primetime so different commentators.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
              Man 70 bucks is expensive but I love boxing so much. They need to realize it's a recession.
              I paid 70 too bro, and it hurts but it's worth it, especially for Mayweather

Comment

• need link. will give points and karma.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  I'm impressed with Morales' defense in the first...he hardly tried at all and blocked nearly everything.
                  stop the trolling morales has lost 2 rounds straight..............he better pick it up.

Comment

• Morales looks slow and his coordination looks off to me, but it is early

Comment

• jesus christ, terrible looks... terrible.

Fat, slow, feet stuck in cement. You could grab a handful of flab from his midsection. Why is he still a pro fighter?

Comment

Working...
                      X