No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Ortiz Official Round by Round Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
    The ref said "lets go" at 3:22. Anybody *****in at Floyd is simply a hater.

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
    I LIKE WHERE YOU'RE HEAD IS AT, I'VE MENTIONED THIS TO A FEW PEOPLE ON FB AND TWITTER, NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING.

i've said this is important because i do not rightly recall cortez properly resetting the fighters and the action and calling "TIME" back in officially...... then looking away like he was trying to get P-diddy's attention in the front row or something.....
    Listen to Cortez call "time" with 9 seconds left, clearly time hasn't expired.

Comment

• To all the posters that actually had Ortiz winning any rounds need to seriously get their eyes checked or learn how to score a round.. Ortiz head butted like a idiot and paid the price. Ortiz was scared, getting outclassed and got completely annihilated

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Floyd wasn't that good. When Ortiz would stand still like a tard, he got teed off on.

But for the most part, the amount that Ortiz was able to pressure him. I think Pacquiao could actually beat him.

Much faster, more powerful, more experienced. Pacquiao could actually beat floyd at this point.

agree. MPO is a huge threat, but the same is true from the other perspective. Problem for Manny is that he is smaller reach wise and Floyd can punch down at him. Problem for Floyd is Manny's speed. Manny will hit Floyd hard at times i can guarantee that, but if Floyd get's into a groove and Manny gets discouraged it will be easy for Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
          It was still dirty, though.

LOL.
          it was fucking brilliant is what it was.

my rock-on still hasn't gone down 4 hours later.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Exactly bro.

Seeing the way that fight was actually going. I think Pacquiao could actually beat Mayweather.

He's faster and more powerful than Ortiz. Ortiz was pressuring him and giving him a rough time. With pacquiao's speed, power and experience. Floyd may actually lose.
            So all you saw was Floyd coming forward. But you didn't acknowledged of how he fought at long range which allowed to gave himself enough room to timed Ortiz whenever he bull-rushed in. Yes, Manny has the speed, Power, and the angle punches, but Floyd will fight him at long range and Manny's arm length disadvantage will force him to jump in and he's not gonna have much success using his angle punches against Floyd's well timed jabs and over right punches.

Comment

• Floyd wasn't dirty at all. The only dirty fighter was Ortiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
                "crush him in the later rounds".

ortiz was fixing to do nothing more than have the wings pulled off him with slow sadism before being splatted on the canvas without a grain of compassion.

it's ortiz' fault he's a dumbass surfer dude who just stares vacantly at the ref after eating a hard left hook, his chin up with a big sticker on it saying "SMASH ME!", not floyd's. and if that fat, dirty old man who represents pac ever decides to cash him out, manny will leap into counter after counter all night 'til he's got nothing left. mayweather will end pacquiao as a meaningful fighter if they ever share a ring.

what should a "cheap shot" or two from mayweather matter, anyway? kid can't punch remember?
                Stop it. You can't troll me.

Fraud is a bum and a cheater. Beats his wife, kids, sucker punches boxers, calls his dad a faggot, and steals ipods.

GTFO.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnx View Post
                  omg what an evil person..dam ***in victor instead of doing that he should beat his wife and kids poke innocent strangers in the eye and elbow his opponents when he fights

I understand how you're feeling right now.

Comment

• Are people trying to really discredit Floyd? (besides lolMerchant)
                    Are your arms wrapped around Manny Duckiaos ballsack that tight that the circulation is cut off and your brain lacking oxygen is making irrational declarations?
                    I don't know what you guys saw, but I saw a frustrated and upset Ortiz getting outclassed in every category, and saw a finale by the GOAT that not even a movie could portray better.

Manny will keep ducking, no one can see Mayweather on this planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
                      it was fucking brilliant is what it was.

my rock-on still hasn't gone down 4 hours later.
                      Like I said, it was smart and opportunistic, but still dirty IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X