SHOCKING: Mike Tyson Disgraces Himself Over Sarah Palin Commentary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson is hilarious.

Comment

People are laughing at the Palin and Glenn Rice thing because Palin Supports are mostly a bunch of Racist

I have seen comments on twitter worse then what Tyson said

Comment

That was ****in hilarious.

There was nothing offensive or racist about that. And Palin is a joke anyways so who gives a crap.

Comment

She ran through Glen Rice. One night stand huh. SMH and she got married shortly after. Can't ever trust a *****.

Comment

why are people hating on Tyson??man's just kicking **** and having fun..damn

Comment

Its called " mans conversation." You know where your hanging with friends and talking about bogus hypotheticals that you know will never happen. You would know that if some of you had friends.

Comment

Tyson is beyond a diss.

Comment

"Rhyme-job"
                  "Womb-shifter"

Comment

Man **** all you haters, Mike was having fun and saying what was on his mind. GTFOH all you cats would be laughing your asses off if your favorite comedian said it. Personally I've said worse **** then that amongst my friends if that little bitty **** offended you then you need to go change your cotex! ****ing Whiney *******. What ever happened to freedom of speach? You don't like what the man has to say its your ****ing right to change the station!

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      why are people hating on Tyson??man's just kicking **** and having fun..damn
                      Because he's racist

Comment

Working...
                      X