Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ordered mayweather vs Ortiz yet on Primetime or sky because i need help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
    You don't have a credit card? Have you a 3G card or an O2 money card?
    ya i have a 3v card i will but some money on that and try it

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
      ya i have a 3v card i will but some money on that and try it
      Yeah thats all you gotta do, 3v cards are the business. They'll accept that!

Comment

Yeah thats all you gotta do, 3v cards are the business. They'll accept that!
        cool thanks ......................

Comment

You don't have a credit card? Have you a 3G card or an O2 money card?
          He is 12 years old, when he says " i ring them up" it means "my mom will call and order it for me since im only 12"

why u UK ***hats rooting for Gayweather anyways? When u can root for froch or khan, who are 199828383x better people

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=508910

see below
            Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
            So I decided to buy the Mayweather fight and I was asked to call a 0870 number to register then buy the fight.

I called the number & they wanted £2.50 for me to be able to register to register then I would have to pay £14.95 for the fight.

I gave them my details and then they said my details could not be verified so I had to hold for a customer services advisor.I was hanging on and remember a 0870 number is not free.18 minutes later I was still holding on and no advisor picked up the phone.I decided to do the whole thing again and I was holding on for another 9 minutes and still no response.

Can you imagine if I was a casual boxing fan?

Why put all the roadblocks when people are trying to purchase this fight.
            I have watched fights on their website before and so I thought I might as well watch the fight on the website.To my disappointment they claim they do not have my email address in their system.I then checked my email inbox for my log in details and guess what the details are in there.Primetime are a bunch of cu*nts and Golden Boy need to patch things with sky because we wont stand for this bull*****.I'm gonna watch a stream yet Mayweather's my favorite fighter of all time?

Anyone ever experienced problems with these idiots before?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              He is 12 years old, when he says " i ring them up" it means "my mom will call and order it for me since im only 12"

why u UK ***hats rooting for Gayweather anyways? When u can root for froch or khan, who are 199828383x better people
              You think everyone is less human like you,time to evolve idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                I just press the 'Box Office' button on my remote control about 10 mins before ppv starts. Select 'Mayweather - Ortiz live' press enter and it comes on.
                You are going to be disappointed man,I have a credit card yet the whole thing didnt work.Thank God I have virgin broadband and I'm gonna watch on Virgin.Downside is I cant record the fight or rewind

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                  wow this really sucks i might watch a stream as well now . i wish i had hbo or the fight was on sky i hate primetime

Comment

Blame Amir Khan for this, the fight been on Primetime is all his fault, I don't even think Primetime has HD it didn't for the last fight anyway it's a joke!

Comment

Anyone know if it's as difficult to order the online HD stream?

Comment

Working...
                      X