Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those Mayweather Boxing Club T-shirts are GARBAGE!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those Mayweather Boxing Club T-shirts are GARBAGE!!

They look like they were designed by a 12 year old kid. I dunno wassup wit those tees man, they are just real poorly designed, whoever made those should never be allowed to see their designs in print again... NEVER! that **** is an insult to all sense of style and taste. whoever made those tees needs to be electrocuted in the basement of a closed down sweat shop. and those tees need to be incinerated ASAP. or they can be recycled and used for tampons or something, if you concerned about the environment and ****.

GARBAGE! I'd never wear em..
    40.00%
    GUCCI! I'd wear em all day every day.
    60.00%

It's just a t-shirt bro.

Comment

garbage fighter, garbage t-shirt.

Comment

Money went super cheap with the t-shirt design.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
          It's just a t-shirt bro.
          I know bro but it just aint right

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of Floyd, but I would sport that shirt to the gym all day. Boxing is life.

Comment

i think it's the font that makes it look a bit cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
                It's just a t-shirt bro.
                i know right, first it was ortiz looks drained, then floyd shouldnt get credit if he beats ortiz, and now his shirt is shitty wtf is wrong with these guys on here

Comment

I would use it to dry my car...other than that, the design sucks...21 bucks for that! it's a rip off!

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                    i know right, first it was ortiz looks drained, then floyd shouldnt get credit if he beats ortiz, and now his shirt is shitty wtf is wrong with these guys on here
                    that t-shirt been buggin me out since 24/7 ep1.. **** is distracting man, the way its printed is ugly as phuck.. every time i see that **** i have an epileptic fit... there should be a epilepsy warning on that ****, someone should complain to the government..

Comment

Working...
                    X