Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes people think Bradley is ready for Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
    I always the criticism "not much power". This term gets applied to most American fighters. Yet American fighters dominate boxing. Power means nothing in boxing. In MMA, it means something. In MMA, you just have two guys colliding to see who the bigger train is, boxing is more specialized than that. That is why America dominates boxing.
    American boxers are not dominating boxing that is a falsity and to say power means nothing in boxing is quite frankly ridiculous.

I’m not a huge fan of MMA but it most defiantly does not come down to who is the biggest and strongest.

Terrible post i suspect you are trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      American boxers are not dominating boxing that is a falsity and to say power means nothing in boxing is quite frankly ridiculous.

I’m not a huge fan of MMA but it most defiantly does not come down to who is the biggest and strongest.

Terrible post i suspect you are trolling.
      Who is dominating boxing then? Mexico and there 15 champions below 115 lbs?

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
        I keep hearing that Bradley is a legit fight.

Is it his awesome magnetic dome technique or amazing display against Devon Alexander? I still can't stop talking about that fight with all my friends.

Or is cuz' Kendall Holt almost k.o'd him 2x in one fight?

Pac would eat this guy for breakfast. You people don't know shit about boxing.

Marquez >> Bradley.

technique is better, he's fought world class fighters and won, and he's fought Pac for 24 rounds.

Bradley is nothing but a clubfighter with no power. Pac would laugh at his sissy punches.

Don't believe that? Watch his fights.

Must be why he is undefeated and keeps proving the naysayers wrong. Dude is undefeated and a WORLBEATER not a club fighter. He did get dropped by Holt and got back up to dominate the entire fight to such a degree that the kd's didn't even matter. He utterly humiliated Peterson who gave Ortiz a hell of a hard time and made Alexander quit because he was getting beaten so badly.

I don't know why people hate the guy so much, he took a stand for himself in an attempt to better his and his family's life instead of being a puppet for a promoter who won't spend any money to garner him any exposure. He would blast Khan out the water and be the toughest fight for Pac out there besides Mayweather and Martinez.

Comment

It's not the power that gives him an edge, it's his movement.....dude has excellent movement, Pac would not have an easy time getting to Timmy.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            It's not the power that gives him an edge, it's his movement.....dude has excellent movement, Pac would not have an easy time getting to Timmy.
            Um, yes he would. And I'm a Tim fan.

Comment

Must be why he is undefeated and keeps proving the naysayers wrong. Dude is undefeated and a WORLBEATER not a club fighter. He did get dropped by Holt and got back up to dominate the entire fight to such a degree that the kd's didn't even matter. He utterly humiliated Peterson who gave Ortiz a hell of a hard time and made Alexander quit because he was getting beaten so badly.

I don't know why people hate the guy so much, he took a stand for himself in an attempt to better his and his family's life instead of being a puppet for a promoter who won't spend any money to garner him any exposure. He would blast Khan out the water and be the toughest fight for Pac out there besides Mayweather and Martinez.
              Very good post

Comment

Preach bro,good post I have nothing to add lol...

Comment

Bradley is a coward and a fraud.

Since the end of 2009, he has fought just ONCE just ONCE has a JWW. If he is so good why does this ugly little head butting midget never fight?

If he is so good, why did he run like a little b1tch from Khan?

And if he is so good why does he have to head butt to win? The guy has NO FANS, and thats good, he doesn't deserve any, the coward was emasculated by Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
                    Bradley is a coward and a fraud.

Since the end of 2009, he has fought just ONCE just ONCE has a JWW. If he is so good why does this ugly little head butting midget never fight?

If he is so good, why did he run like a little b1tch from Khan?

And if he is so good why does he have to head butt to win? The guy has NO FANS, and thats good, he doesn't deserve any, the coward was emasculated by Khan.
                    He fought Peterson at the end of 2009, literally. In December 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
                      He fought Peterson at the end of 2009, literally. In December 2009.
                      Thats why I said, since the END OF 2009!!!!

When does 2009 end????? Jesus fuking christ.

Bradley has only fought fuking one time as a JWW since then. The guy is the biggest coward in the sport. Look at the way the little b1tch ran from Khan. He lost his manhood, but you know what? No one cares, because no one has even heard of him. He has no fans. Ugly little headbutting b!tch.

Comment

Working...
                      X