No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather Doubts Ortiz KO, Jabs Pacquiao, Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather Doubts Ortiz KO, Jabs Pacquiao, Roach

Trainer Roger Mayweather sat down with select members of the press to discuss Saturday's fight between his nephew, Floyd Mayweather Jr., and WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz. The fight takes place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, on HBO paty-per-view. Roger discusses Mayweather-Ortiz, and a possible fight between his nephew and Manny Pacquiao. Obviously Roger brings up the subject of Pacquiao having to subject himself to a random Olympic style drug testing protocol.

[Click Here To Read More]

lol..Roger said he use to whip Roach's ass..lmfao

Comment

He wont take a test...he can say he wiil and mix his fans up.

Comment

Roger was a better fighter than Roach. But as a trainer Roach has gone on to accomplish quite a bit more than Roger.

Comment

Roger needs to take Frankie's advice and relax.

Seriously, Roger beats Roach all day. Roger was a two time world division champion. Fought named fighters too.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            lol..Roger said he use to whip Roach's ass..lmfao
            and I do believe now it's time to whoop Floyd's ass

Comment

pac is hiding something,otherwise why doesn't he take the test?..simple as how roger puts it,nothing to hide take it,something to hide won't take it...give me half a million and i'll take any tests...i haven't heard of a good reason from pac to not take the test,come to think of it i think there is no reason for him to say no,unless like this guy said,he's hiding something

Comment

heres the video of crackhead sr talking smack !!!!!

Comment

If FRAUD is such a Bad MadderTrucker, why is the Testing SMOKE SCREEN a Condition???

Comment

floyd vs ortiz is reaching out to the g@y community

i think the fake image of them kissing is used to reach out for gay community to buy floyds ppv

as all *****s say its part of floyds game

Comment

Working...
                    X