No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather Doubts Ortiz KO, Jabs Pacquiao, Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
    Roger Mayweather can't tell Ortiz from a bag of white rice he said he's full of **** he knows Ortiz has power in that right hook and the right upper cut.
    But you drop the sack of white rice on roger's head, I bet you he'll remember who Ortiz is.

Comment

Crack-head uncle mayweather and legit gay wife-beater..

..mayweather can say whatever they want and all the ****** *****s can listen and learn damn **** from the mayweather clan. One thing for sure, once boxing is done with them...all you *****s will talk about how idiot these mayweather clan really are...and I maybe wrong, Ortiz looks like he is going to shut jr's insanity for good!

Comment

Originally posted by bravocharly View Post
        See, this Floyd is gay and it was a wrong part of Ortiz to suck on.
        Doesn't this Mayweather family have any respect for the NSAC? Why don't they tell NSAC
        to do the OSDT for the fight between Pac and Floyd Jr.?
        Remember USADA's doubtful performance during the Floyd-Shane bout.
        It is Floyd who should undergo the Pacman test.
        Honest question: why would YOU, or anyone, care whether or not someone else respected the Nevada State Athletic Commission? Seems weird.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
          He wont take a test...he can say he wiil and mix his fans up.
          Just like Floyd said, "Manny Pacquiao, YES you're next" And then...
          "I never said that, I never said that at all"

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
            pac is hiding something,otherwise why doesn't he take the test?..simple as how roger puts it,nothing to hide take it,something to hide won't take it...give me half a million and i'll take any tests...i haven't heard of a good reason from pac to not take the test,come to think of it i think there is no reason for him to say no,unless like this guy said,he's hiding something
            Hey idiot !! Pacquiao already agreeeeeeeeeeeeeed !!
            hahaha... Again..

HE ALREADY AGREEEEEED !!

So you *****s need to stop with that BS !!

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
              Just like Floyd said, "Manny Pacquiao, YES you're next" And then...
              "I never said that, I never said that at all"

lol!!! pwnage!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                lol!!! pwnage!
                hahaha.. dude...none of this floss has found a way to defend Mayweather's lies!! Not even WESS hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
                  Just answer one thing so the non fan boys can understand....why did it take Floyd 40 fights to realize that there was a problem with drugs in sports today? Is it because Sr got embarrassed in the Hatton fight?

Im so sick of the moronic response of, "if you have nothing to hide"......how about looking at it from a more likely angle of someone with an ego as big as Floyds.....is there a slight chance that maybe, Manny denied the testing due to the fact that he was just slandered by Floyds daddy, and the whole Mayweather team just ran with it? Its one thing to discuss the scenario of random testing in negotiations, its another when you just scream "your guilty" without a shred of evidence other than the evidence that the Floyd fanboys use on here that they learned from Google Jr College and Wikipedia University......for once, can the Floyd fan boys be objective and look at things from the other side of the coin?....i highly doubt it

great post.. and the truth...!!!!

green k bro..

Comment

Hopefully Mayweather vs Pacquiao does happen

Comment

Cha-chinngggg!! Did you hear that? Pac's lawyers just cashed in another piece of evidence for the defamation suit! lol

Mayweather family is gonna pay up their azzes!!

Comment

Working...
                      X