Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't think of any current fighter that hasn't fought dirty, someone prove me wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
    From Pac hitting Marquez when he was kneeling on the ground, and Wlad constantly leaning on opponents, to Floyd's elbows. Everyone fights dirty.

Someone please tell me one current fighter that hasn't fought dirty.

Someone prove me wrong.

Since when did a sport that involved hitting someone in the face become super clean.
    huh?...can someone get this guy outta here?......dirty?....bradley is dirty...but marquez,pac, may,barrera, i mean countless boxers fight clean...this guy is either 5 or 500 years old!!

Comment

Find me some dirty stuff of Carl Froch please. Cleanest dude in the sport.

IN all seriousness, I'd like to see some dirty on Winky, Martinez, Donaire, Roy Jones, and Vitali to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
        I don't think thats the problem with floyd sure all fighters at "one time" or "another" fighter dirty to get the edge over their opponet.

I belive as others that floyd has needed that edge against most of his recent opponets to be able to beat them or get the fight under his control, example; his fights against Hatton, Marquez and Mosley. I sure thier is more but you can see many elbows, holding and leaning in these fights. Which have not been the staple of a floyd win or has he been doing this all along in his career and we are just noticing?
        Question is though, when these guys such as Floyd move up in weight they are giving up strength to bigger opponents. Don't remember at one time Floyd using his elbow at 130lb.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
          huh?...can someone get this guy outta here?......dirty?....bradley is dirty...but marquez,pac, may,barrera, i mean countless boxers fight clean...this guy is either 5 or 500 years old!!
          did you just say barrera fights clean? what are you smoking? could you share some of that dope please...

Comment

Question is though, when these guys such as Floyd move up in weight they are giving up strength to bigger opponents. Don't remember at one time Floyd using his elbow at 130lb.
            He did bro, it's always been a habbit of his. It's not his elbow, it's his forearm. He uses it to prevent clinches. He doesn't like being held. Notice whenever floyd falls in after a punch he shoves his opponent as well.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
              He did bro, it's always been a habbit of his. It's not his elbow, it's his forearm. He uses it to prevent clinches. He doesn't like being held. Notice whenever floyd falls in after a punch he shoves his opponent as well.
              It transcended from when he was fighting Castillo; if Castillo wasn't holding and hitting Floyd would up to this point have not attempted to use his elbow.

Comment

You can't tell me he was giving up strength against Hatton or Marquez, even against Mosley, Floyd looked like the stronger man.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                  Look at Floyds fights closer. He holds his opponets anytime he feels danger (as of recent opponets). So i call it bs that he holds or uses his elbow to prevent holding its bs. Especially when all he has to do, which he does is step back or lean back and get away from his opponets. Floyd uses dirty tactics and am glad Danny Garcia was the first to point this out. Floyd is a dirty fighter, other greats have been too.

Comment

being dirty means you do those tricks in a constant basis. one or 2 offenses doesn't mean ****.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      being dirty means you do those tricks in a constant basis. one or 2 offenses doesn't mean ****.
                      Hatton, Marquez, Mosley, in this particular order

Comment

Working...
                      X