Mayweather Believes Boxing is MMA.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Believes Boxing is MMA.

Garcia: "You hold your elbows up and you throw your elbows."

Mayweather: "We are in the ring hitting each other. It is a fight. There is no such thing as a clean fight."

What's next, Floyd? Knees?
    Last edited by rao007; 09-15-2011, 05:43 AM.

If the referee doesn't pull you up on it then continue.

You do whatever you have to do to pick up the W. If you were a fighter you would do the same.

Floyd pushes the rules to the extreme. But its not like he's going Iron Mike & biting ears off.

Comment

Just goes to show Mayweather is a complete fighter, he knows how to fight dirty is he needs to.

Pretty amazing if you ask me.

Comment

Champions mentality

Comment

I don't think he throws elbows as much as he holds them in position to cause damage. It's subtle, but pretty freaking smart.

Comment

man there is no end to the hate on this forum,

Comment

hahaha
              *****s: save floyd at all cost

what happen to even playing field *****s?

and how about floyd reason for having pac tested? isnt it to have a clean fight?

isnt u *****s want a clean fight? now u guys are saying this is a sport were u have to do anything to win??

hepocrizy of the *****s are on the extreme!
              contradictions is all over ur arses
              Last edited by viperz007; 09-15-2011, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                hahaha
                *****s: save floyd at all cost

what happen to even playing field *****s?

and how about floyd reason for having pac tested? isnt it to have a clean fight?

isnt u *****s want a clean fight? now u guys are saying this is a sport were u have to do anything to win??

hepocrizy of the *****s are on the extreme!
                contradictions is all over ur arses
                Are you stupid?

Once your in the ring you do anything within the rules. Floyd pushes these rules to the absolute extreme in terms of the elbows, but if he is not punished by the referee should he stop?

And your comment about the Pacquaio testing is kinda ******ed. If the guy is taking performance enhancing drugs/supplements whatever (and I'm not saying he is); then he is cheating. He's not pushing the rules to the extreme; he would be cheating & doing something that is Illegal. Get your head out your ass.

Christ these *****/******* posts are getting more and more childish.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                  Are you stupid?

Once your in the ring you do anything within the rules. Floyd pushes these rules to the absolute extreme in terms of the elbows, but if he is not punished by the referee should he stop?

And your comment about the Pacquaio testing is kinda ******ed. If the guy is taking performance enhancing drugs/supplements whatever (and I'm not saying he is); then he is cheating. He's not pushing the rules to the extreme; he would be cheating & doing something that is Illegal. Get your head out your ass.

Christ these *****/******* posts are getting more and more childish.
                  Stfu *****, there's a reason they bringing in Cortez, he's corrupt and blind.

You *****'s amaze me, next when Cortez turns around Floyd should knee Ortiz in the ribs right? ANything to Win Baby! Yea! Pushing the limits.

lets face it, Floyd is a dude with the mind of a 13 year old boy who comes from a family of users/dealers/ho's who doesnt know how to act civilized and no amount of money will change that. He is deadly afraid of ******* and will never fight him, but according to his fans, he's allowed to fight "dirty" as that is A-OK.

I think if Floyd pulls out a .44 and shoots Ortiz in the head the *****'s will say some chit like:

Well you know he just doing what he have to do to win, its not Floyd fault that Ortiz wasnt wearing Body Armor and a Helmet.

Comment

Mares: Low blows
                    Ward: Headbutts
                    Mayweather elbows and forearm chokes

I prefer to watch boxing rather than MMA.

Fighters such as Pacquiao and Marquez are pure boxers.

Comment

Working...
                    X