No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Elaborates on De La Hoya-Mayweather Beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer Elaborates on De La Hoya-Mayweather Beef

It's no secret that Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Oscar De La Hoya - president of Golden Boy Promotions - have been engaging in a war of words.

[Click Here To Read More]

If anyone thinks De Latoya (or De La Fishnets if you will) is going to stop working with Floyd because of some insults I've got a garter belt to sell you.

Comment

They're just hyping a no hype fight. Bottom line is Floyd ducks Pacquiao.

Comment

dont tell me we are going to get oscar vs mayweather II
        after the ortiz fight - ha ha ha

Comment

If they cant agree on anything else they ALL agree on one thing. GREEN

Comment

Give us Fishnets v Wifebeater II, settle this in the ring.

Comment

Oscar is clearly on Ortiz's corner and Oscar sucks as Mayweather's promoter. Arum does the same on his inhouse fights and I don't know how He hasn't gotten beatch slap already.

Comment

i remember floyd not doin anything special to hoya.i actually think hoya got robbed even.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                  i remember floyd not doin anything special to hoya.i actually think hoya got robbed even.
                  you have gotta be kidding me, did you really watch the fight?... Show me 7 rounds that De La Hoya won and i'll give you 20 million right now

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                    You thinking DLH got robbed is more an indictment of your judging abilities than Mayweather's fighting abilities..

Comment

Working...
                    X