Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Elaborates on De La Hoya-Mayweather Beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think its all for show, Floyd know contreversy attracts attention and attracts PPV buys, i dont think there is any beef between them both, the both know boxing game and how to genereate the most possible money.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      It's no secret that Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Oscar De La Hoya - president of Golden Boy Promotions - have been engaging in a war of words.

[Click Here To Read More]
      in other words: wifebeater makes dlh wear fishnets when he's down in gayweather's dungeon...

Comment

Oscar is a promotor he should act like one he shouldn't be talking smack about his fighters like that. I mean he has Mayweather on his events he should be happy that Mayweather isn't with Don King and Top Rank and Marquez hung out as long as he could and Hatton made a lot of money with him.

Comment

Originally posted by jcabrera30 View Post
          i think its all for show, Floyd know contreversy attracts attention and attracts PPV buys, i dont think there is any beef between them both, the both know boxing game and how to genereate the most possible money.
          wow...so you're saying the fraud needs to create alot of contrevery to generate high PPV numbers? this fraud is doing everything he can to generate high numbers...looks like to me that fraud is desperate with generating hig PPV numbers...and frauds PPV numbers aren't that much higher than pacs....and pac doesn't have to do anything to generate the kind of numbers that fraud make...if you compare both pac and fraud, their PPV numbers are close...granted that fraud is fighting in his home country (while pac is basically a foreigner fighting in the u.s. with a very small Asian base), only an idiot wont factor those into consideration...imagine if pac was born in the u.s, and the Asian population in the u.s. were the same population as afro-americans...it would be obvious that pac would outdo fraud everytime out.

Comment

Working...
          X