Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather is a Chicken, Avoids Me and Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan makes me laf he says hes not ready but he says the fighter he isnt ready for is scared of him? Yea suuuure khan,hes just trying to hard so ppl can hear about him.

Comment

i rekon money will fight pacman next through all the mosley build up last may mayweather would never mention pacmans name now he is answering questions left right and centre. i rekon these 2 fights on sat and nov 12 are leading upto the mega fight.

Comment

War KHAAAAN I find it hilarious that some of Floyd's fans, who apparently love trash talk when Floyd does it, get mad beause the UNIFIED 140lb champ calls him out.

This stuff is good - really builds up a potential fight in the fall next year, and if Floyd beats Amir so easily then you guys wouldn't be so mad eh

Khan says he'll be ready by late 2012, by which time hopefully Pac-May will have happened. Win or lose, make Khan-Mayweather in Wembley and i shall be there

BTW, i also appreciate Floyd a lot. But after Pacquiao, i reckon Khan has the most right to call Floyd out. Martinez is too big, Bradley hasn't done anything recently, and Cotto/Margarito are fighting each other
        Last edited by ts33; 09-15-2011, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Isn't this the same guy who said he wanted to have 5 or 10 more fights before he fought Mayweather in 2019 or something. Now Mayweather has been ducking him for years, I wonder who wrote this article, probably some *******.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Amir Khan has called Floyd Mayweather Jr. "a chicken" who has avoided both him and pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao. Khan is hoping to face 'Money' in the near future, while a megabucks fight between Floyd Jr and Pacquiao has been boxing's holy grail for the last two years.

[Click Here To Read More]
            How can a man who went to 154lbs to dethrone DelaHoya be scared of this scumbag?
            How can a man who fought a dangerous Corrales be scared of A Mere Con?
            Everyone's looking for a pay day now.He knows Floyd's where the dough is

Comment

losing to ortiz will be less brutal than losing to pacquiao or
              khan thats why this fight mayweather's final hurrah
              and last payday

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                How can a man who went to 154lbs to dethrone DelaHoya be scared of this scumbag?
                How can a man who fought a dangerous Corrales be scared of A Mere Con?
                Everyone's looking for a pay day now.He knows Floyd's where the dough is

The only reason he went to 154 against DLH was for a PAYDAY. The same thing you're bashing Khan for doing

Comment

Lol Khan really shouldnt be talking so much junk. This is floyd we are talking. With Floyds mouth you know hes gonna talk about how Prescott had Khan sprawled out like a hoe. Look at how Floyd dogs oscar now because of the fishnets. Thats one guy you don't want to find out some dirt on you.

Comment

Khan ducks big punchers - FACT
                    Manny ducks drugs test - FACT
                    Floyd ducks the court - FACT

Everyone is ducking something. - FACT

Khan just shut up and get in the ring with someone with a pulse who is a real threat like Maidana was. Mayweather has feather fists which means he is 110% on your radar but he will humble you very quickly and make you look crude.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      Khan ducks big punchers - FACT
                      Manny ducks drugs test - FACT
                      Floyd ducks the court - FACT

Everyone is ducking something. - FACT

Khan just shut up and get in the ring with someone with a pulse who is a real threat like Maidana was. Mayweather has feather fists which means he is 110% on your radar but he will humble you very quickly and make you look crude.
                      Since when did floyd have feather fists? He doesnt have 1 punch stopping power but hes far from paulie malignaggi.

Comment

Working...
                      X