No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather is a Chicken, Avoids Me and Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
    How can a man who went to 154lbs to dethrone DelaHoya be scared of this scumbag?
    How can a man who fought a dangerous Corrales be scared of A Mere Con?
    Everyone's looking for a pay day now.He knows Floyd's where the dough is
    Amir is desperate for some attention, and is riding off Mayweather's name, just like Pacquiao has been doing for the last two years.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
      Amir is desperate for some attention, and is riding off Mayweather's name, just like Pacquiao has been doing for the last two years.
      You don't get a Mayweather fight unless you start talking about him in the public. Look at how long Mosley waited for his shot until he confronted Floyd in public.

That's how it's done. Amir is making the most out of it.

Atleast Amir is willing to fight under any circumstances, UK or USA, at 147, OST and what else not.

Comment

• Khan is dying for that "Floyd" payday .. too bad all that money also comes with an a.ss whoppen

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          I got Floyd beating BOTH but after hearing Floyd say he said Pac is next because thts what we wanted to hear....I'm not gonna disagree with AK....he MIGHT be right!!
          he said in a different interview that he didnt say that pac is next./...which one is it?? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
            The only way people can read an article containing Khan's name is if mentions Mayweather.Free publicity
            Amir likes seeing his name mentioned alongside Mayweather's

I dont have a big issue with that approach, and I dont have a big issue with Amir's ridiculously HUGE mouth, but it is disturbing to see some of our fellow posters picking up the ball and running with it

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
              Fair comment, feather fisted might have been a bit OTT, but he's not a million miles behind Pauli, he's just a lot more accurate so his shots get delivered and not wasted which accumulate to damage.
              Mayweather is not feather-fisted, that is a little naive.

If Mayweather is feather-fisted, then bet me all your points that Ortiz will walk through his punches

Comment

• Originally posted by louvega View Post
                When people accused Khan of having a glass chin, he took a fight with Maidana and went toe to toe with him.

When people accused Floyd of ducking Pacquiao, he went on vacation, defamed him and ducked the court date, needed some tune-ups, retired, called him out and then denied it, booked fights against lesser opponents, said he needed to solve his legal issues first, said Pacquiao needed to solve his money issues, etc...

When Khan called out Floyd, Floyd used Jessie Vargas as a human shield.
                Because, Khan can easily beat Mayweather, and Floyd is scared

Jakutindi, see what I mean ?

Comment

• Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                  Keep in mind that this is being reported by The Sun.That newspaper is famous for it's exaggerated headlines and misquotes.

As for a potential fight between the two - Khan makes his liver quiver inside of four rounds.
                  Serious ?

Or did I read that wrong ?

You got Khan over Mayweather in 4 by bodyshot ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                    WTF are you talking about? Amir Khan is not even a Welterweight at the moment. He's just trash talking to bounce off Floyd's name, that's all.
                    Aren't they hilarious ?

I doubt that Khan beats the Ortiz that cracked Berto.

If Ortiz loses to Mayweather, he will eventually call out Khan after Amir moves up, and Khan will duck him like a b1tch in order to secure a payday with Floyd..... just like Bradley did with Khan when he wanted a Pac fight.

But of course, Amir will have forgotten all about that by then

Comment

• Khan was exposed by Maidana and he didn't look good against Paul McCloskey. Mayweather would outclass Khan even on his worse day. Khan should call out Brandon Rios before moving up in weight after all Rios did say he wants to move up in weight. This would be a good challenge for both fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X