No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Floyd Mayweather, Drug Testing, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    "It has to be done under the jurisdiction of an athletic commission because the athletic commission hasd to supervise and the reports have to go to the athlectic commssion because otherwise you've got this testing group that's functioning outside of the regulatoryscheme of boxing and that's not going to work. Yada, yada, fee fi fo fum..."[/URL]]
    Translation: "Manny ain't taking no test."

Comment

WOW!!

Kizer is talking about drug testing over lunch with Arum...and the commissioners will structure testing to a fighter's demands.

I GUESS MAYWEATHER DOES RUN THE SPORT.

Floyd making big things happen.

Comment

scenarios

1) If Victor Ortiz wins , for sure he is going to fight the congressman.
        Of course the Congressman will accept because he wants to settle the old
        score against CARLOS ORTIZ, the Elorde executioner.
        2) There is no way the chemical engineer , the ballerina will win against Congressman Pacman 3) The greatest loser of them all will be FMJ , he will not only lose his 0 record, he will lose the defamation suit as well. ADIOS

Comment

Gotta love Arum.

Following Berto-Ortiz: Floyd will never fight Ortiz! He's scared of a young hungry, hard-hitting southpaw!

After fight is signed:
          Easy fight for Floyd, Ortiz is not ready.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Gotta love Arum.

Following Berto-Ortiz: Floyd will never fight Ortiz! He's scared of a young hungry, hard-hitting southpaw!

After fight is signed:

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Gotta love Arum.

After fight is signed:
              yesterday i was lying, today im telling the truth

Comment

"NOW", it's about time!

"They keep raising the issue about blood and urine testing and that really gets me angry because we have now said it's no longer an issue" - Bob Arum
                "We have NOW" said, not 2009, not 2010, but "NOW". "We have NOW", not then, but "now"... not then but "now" (2011).... WHEN? "NOW"!

When? "NOW"! "We have NOW (2011) said there are NO issues"... not 2009 or 2010.. but NOW in 2011.

One more time:
                "WE have NOW said there are no issues" - Bob Arum
                So "NOW" you know and knowing is half the battle bytches..... We can all thank team Pac for FINALLY "NOW" (not then) having "NO ISSUES" "NOW" that it's been 2 years!
                Last edited by WESS; 09-15-2011, 11:23 AM.

Comment

"I had some discussion with Bob (Arum) when I had lunch with him a few weeks ago," Schaefer said. "And I think when the time is right, what we need to do is get together and see what can be worked out".

I want some details on that conversation. I see that as great news, that lets us know they are talking and regardless of what posturing is going on in the media, we can safely say now that the communication pipeline is open.

Make it happen ****ers!

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    Translation: "Manny ain't taking no test."
                    I made it more complete for you, i think Arum is just questioning how disorganized the current blood testing procedure they have for the Floyd/Ortiz fight. The test results came in so much delayed than expected, how can you catch a cheater if the results came in 2months delayed.. Arum stated, if this test has to be done for the Floyd/Manny fight then it has to be done right...

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz1Y2XQld90
                    This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

"It has to be done under the jurisdiction of an athletic commission because the athletic commission has to supervise and the reports have to go to the athletic commission because otherwise you've got this testing group that's functioning outside of the regulatory scheme of boxing and that's not going to work.

"And Mayweather can't be stupid. He or his people have to realize that this has to be structured."

Arum said the United States Anti Doping Agency can still be used, but in conjunction with the given athletic commission.

"What's happening now in the Ortiz fight is idiotic, idiotic," Arum said. "They're supposedly testing and so forth. Who are they reporting to? Nobody knows. None of it makes any sense. And once you try and bring some sense into it, then the demigods take over and it's, 'Oh, you're hiding this,' and, 'You're hiding that.'

"No, but you gotta do things in an organized way."

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      "We have NOW" said, not 2009, not 2010, but "NOW". "We have NOW", not then, but "now"... not then but "now" (2011).... WHEN? "NOW"!

When? "NOW"! "We have NOW (2011) said there are NO issues"... not 2009 or 2010.. but NOW in 2011.

One more time:

So "NOW" you know and knowing is half the battle bytches..... We can all thank team Pac for FINALLY "NOW" (not then) having "NO ISSUES" "NOW" that it's been 2 years!
                      Come on, do you really have to be lyrical about it, so Bob have to hire somebody to check his grammar on every interviews ha.... Didn't we all supplied you already with numerous interviews from Manny and Arum, even way before the Maragrito fight, them stating that OST is no longer an issue for them... You really don't have to question when did Manny and Arum agreed finally to full OST coz obviously it was in late 2010, it's really a question of when did all the *****s ACKNOWLEDGE that Manny and Arum did say those things???... Maybe only NOW??!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X