No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather vs Ortiz Final Conference Face-Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Machingo69 View Post
    I don't know but I smell upset on part of Victor.... It could be the end of Mayweather.... Life is funny that way... Mayweather has a weird aura about him these days. BTW - Delahoya can't dress for ssshhhittttt!!!!! The dude is worth over 500 million. You would think he would at least hire a professional fashion adviser or something lol.
    Nah Ortiz will get the breaks beat off him like we all think he will..Ortiz is a good fighter but there is nothing great about what he does..Outside of a lucky shot Ortiz has no chance..

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
      Floyds old. Thats pretty much the basis for my argument of a Ortiz win. I really like ortiz, but he could never beat a prime May.
      Wanna place a bet on an Ortiz win??

Comment

how awesome it would be to see ortiz beat the living crap out of mayweather in like one of the biggest upsets of our time, haha. mayweather's getting a ud though, no doubt about it. hopefully ortiz looks somewhat decent though. should be a great card.

Comment

War Ortiz! I'm pumped!

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            how awesome it would be to see ortiz beat the living crap out of mayweather in like one of the biggest upsets of our time.
            in your dreams soupy.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Las Vegas, MGM Grand - Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Victor Ortiz met face to face at the final press conference, which took place at the Hollywood Theater at the MGM Grand. Mayweather challenges Ortiz for the WBC welterweight title on Saturday night. Both fighters have vowed to win by knockout.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Is it just me or does Mayweather have very ugly kids? Between Mayweather Chad Dawson, and Roy Jones jr I can't decide who's children are uglier

Comment

"Victim" Victor Ortiz better sleep with that belt. In 3 days he won't have that **** anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  Floyd has aged a lot recently
                  Yeah I agree he is definitely starting to look aged .

Comment

I'm hyped for this fight. These 3 days are going by slow.

Comment

He's a helluva boxer, but I absolutely cannot stand Floyd. He will win. I hope he wins so the PAC fight can happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X