Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia and Rios To Come Out With Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forza View Post
    Agreed

let victor get mad lol he will just start swinging for the fences, tire out and get eaten alive lol
    Don't think so. not this time. the dude has found himself and Mayweather will get the brunt of it.

Comment

Mayweather should fix his relationship with his father instead of trying to further damage someone elses. May tries to use mind games to gain advantages over his opponents, like PAc and catchweights. Rios ain't half of what Ortiz is so what makes May think it will play to his advantage? It will just motivate Ortiz that much more. At the end of the night it's Mayfeather fluffer and Ortiz in the ring.

Comment

this probably tripped ortiz out at first but by now, hes already using it to his advantage mentally. nothing can bring this kid down right now. too strong and too focused. better than the ortiz who fought berto.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
          That would be a truly great thing, although I do not think that Mayweather should be given any credit, he is not attempting to play family councillor.
          no he's not it's just if Robert gets the chance to talk to Danny privately and try to mend the fences he will at least that's what he told me yesterday

and I have been told they will not walk Mayweather out but will be there to enjoy the fight

Comment

These ****** ass Oxnard boys are so ******. Robert Garcia will get his one day and I can't wait to heat about it. Ortiz get in there and rip this little monkey apart!

Comment

Mr Victor Ortiz, I wish you good luck and hope you knock this son of a b!tch out.

Thank you.
              Erik.

Comment

+ 1 for Mayweather..

Comment

Working...
                X