No announcement yet.

If Marquez retires after the Pacquaio fight, "Houston we have a problem"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
    did you guys forget that marquez is a warrior?

What has he been doing this whole time? Playing pattycakes?
    He is older, not seriously active, and fighting super shredder. This isn't going to be the same.

Comment

Word in Mexico is , Marquez sold himself out for some extra mills, the contract clause is he has to stand and trade with Pacquiao so he can finally knock him out. sad but we'll know come fight night if it's true. that's why not to many people are interested in seeing a legend have to sell himself out in order to retire.
      Why? Are you afraid that JMM wont do anything if he's in front of Pacman? How can you consider him as a legend if that's how you look at him. Those Mexicans who believes that should be ashamed of themselves. Even as a non-Mexican, I believe JMM would do a lot better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by dosepulgada View Post
        Why? Are you afraid that JMM wont do anything if he's in front of Pacman? How can you consider him as a legend if that's how you look at him. Those Mexicans who believes that should be ashamed of themselves. Even as a non-Mexican, I believe JMM would do a lot better than that.
        Why would I be afraid ? lol that's the word and like I said we'll have to wait and see what plays out. Marquez beat him twice already but Arum keeps paying the judges for there scorecards.I wanna believe Marquez will put on another boxing clinic but what people are saying makes more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
          The results of *******ation dude.lol
          Word in Mexico is , Marquez sold himself out for some extra mills, the contract clause is he has to stand and trade with Pacquiao so he can finally knock him out. sad but we'll know come fight night if it's true. that's why not to many people are interested in seeing a legend have to sell himself out in order to retire.
          @ the contract clause...GTFOH!!!!...that can't be true!!! LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            have you ever seen JMM fight??thats how he fights all the time
            of course I've seen him fight , what I mean is he will brawl instead of box.
            Originally posted by uglypug View Post
            lol i can see the possible logic behind calling me a *******, even though i don't think i am one (but these days the term is tossed around so loosely). but ROSALES is more pro-marquez if anything - a legit poster for sure.
            lol , I was answering you but using Rosales quote . I wasn't calling you a ******* lol but if the shoe fits.

Comment

Working...
            X