Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Welcomes Floyd Mayweather's Invite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha The Ortiz team should have Floyds Exwife sit ringside, and maybe the security guard that got poked.

Comment

Boxing is mostly mental! The fight is on from the moment they sign, mayweather/Ali have got it right to get into their head..if Ortiz is not mentally on point (which he claims he is) then this may affect him, but this is all part of boxing.
      It's no different to your sparring partner chatting **** or the thug on the street giving you abuse..if you fight anyone angry u can lose your edge, and against someone as clinical as mayweather that is a no no

Comment

Seckbach

And where is Sekbach in this, he could have gotten an interesting quote for once and zero?

Comment

lmao...i dont understand how ppl dont find this funny! if ortiz invited floyds ex, i would laugh at that too!

Comment

ortiz should have josie harris undress him at the weigh ins, and then ring walk with mayweather sr

Comment

now you know how floyd's minds work

floyd: garcia and rios should have a ticket
              *****s: wooohooo mindgames 101 floyd is really a master of mind games.

earlier....
              floyd: take the test Pacquiao, ill fight you
              *****s: he wants to level the playing field
              pacquiao: (mindgames?) nah, ill not bend over to that.
              *****s: hes guilty he doesnt want to test!
              Floyd: im going on vacation and while at it bash my baby momma, threaten my kids if they defend her, poke a guard, have somebody choked and punched by my steroidal guards, rant on the internet with racial slurs, keep naked men on my dungeon.
              floyd: no negotiation
              Ellerbe: no negotiation
              *****s: no negotiation
              Ross Greenburg: yes there was negotiation but team mayweather ran from it
              Floyd : take the test and for sure ill fight pacquiao
              *****s: manny is guilty he doesnt want to test, floyd only want to level the playing field
              Pacquiao: ok no problem, i want to know if thats really the reason, ill take the test.
              Floyd : we only want to fight the best out there... yes, Pacquiao youre next!
              *****s: yeah, now pacquiao will come to the realization that he has no chance of winning. hes gonna whoop that midgets ass. now pacquiao will see whats coming for him whoaah yahooo

MEDIA: floyd youre fighting pacquiao next like you said?
              Floyd: whoahh wait a minute, i never said that, motherf***er stop putting words into my mouth.
              *****s: wha... yeah floyd never said that, he said take the test ill fight you next. floyd only want to level the playing field.
              PACQUIAO: TEST IS NOT AN ISSUE ANYMORE.
              FLOYD TAKE THE TEST AND YOU GOT A FIGHT.
              *****S: TAKE THE TEST!

FLOYD PLAYED MIND GAMES WITH *****S UNFORTUNATELY THEY DIDNT HAVE MINDs OF THEIR OWN. thats whats really SAD.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post

earlier....
                Floyd: im going on vacation and while at it bash my baby momma, threaten my kids if they defend her, poke a guard, have somebody choked and punched by my steroidal guards, rant on the internet with racial slurs, keep naked men on my dungeon.
                *****s: manny is guilty he doesnt want to test, floyd only want to level the playing field
                Pacquiao: ok no problem, i want to know if thats really the reason, ill take the test.
                *****s: yeah, now pacquiao will come to the realization that he has no chance of winning. hes gonna whoop that midgets ass. now pacquiao will see whats coming for him whoaah yahooo

Floyd: whoahh wait a minute, i never said that, motherf***er stop putting words into my mouth.
                *****s: wha... yeah floyd never said that, he said take the test ill fight you next. floyd only want to level the playing field.

FLOYD PLAYED MIND GAMES WITH *****S UNFORTUNATELY THEY DIDNT HAVE MINDs OF THEIR OWN. thats whats really SAD.
                dude, relax. stop being so butthurt.

Comment

Ortiz should invite the federal judge, josie harris and bunch of security guards... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post

earlier....

FACTS! Enough said! HAHAHAHAH

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                      Exactly. That's the point. Ortiz will be fighting like an angry man trying to prove something instead of a guy with a game plan. That's what Floyd wants.
                      that is suppose to make him angry???

Comment

Working...
                      X