No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Thinks Mayweather's Sanity is Possibly Slipping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
    From what I remember hearing, GBP holds options/promotional exclusivity on Mayweather for five years (starting in 2007, which is when he fought Oscar)... Maybe that's why he hasn't fought Pacquiao?! Maybe he's trying to keep more of the money. Idk. Just a scenario.
    What the hell ?

LINK PLZ........

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
      *****s (months ago) arum is telling the truth he's a good guy - arum " we never agree to full ost"

*****s (today after reading this) arum is a phucking lying ass old man, a fruad and is killing the sport.
      Originally posted by uglypug View Post
      oscar is mayweather's boss - at least for this last fight (3-fight contract starting with marquez). . . he is cutting floyd's check at the end of the day. . .

but arum has some nerve himself - he used to attack oscar all the time. . . both attacks were kinda funny. LOL floyd's "de la hoya a hoe!" and arum's "oscar belongs on the movie dinner for schmucks".
      Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
      From what I remember hearing, GBP holds options/promotional exclusivity on Mayweather for five years (starting in 2007, which is when he fought Oscar)... Maybe that's why he hasn't fought Pacquiao?! Maybe he's trying to keep more of the money. Idk. Just a scenario.
      You guys all need to supply some links.....

Comment

Arum is ****!

But I believe in him because that's what shows of Floyd that only Floydiots will disagree.

Comment

everyone thinks floyd will be fighting the same ortiz that berto fought, no sir this ortiz is higher in confidence, power, and skill than the ortiz we saw a few months back.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao: He crazy man, i dont want to fight crazy man

B S EXCUSES

Comment

Ladyboy Floyd is just butthurt with De La Hoya because he said that when he fought Floyd he was 'done'. So of course Floyd is mad, because Oscar is taking away from his victory with that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by dosepulgada View Post
                Arum is ****!

But I believe in him
                because that's what shows of Floyd that only Floydiots will disagree.
                Hey guys, is someone gonna sig this idiot, or what ?

Sir, you wouldnt happen to be a pig-ignorant non-boxing pacfan by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by slim kings View Post
                  Ladyboy Floyd is just butthurt with De La Hoya because he said that when he fought Floyd he was 'done'. So of course Floyd is mad, because Oscar is taking away from his victory with that statement.
                  Really ?

In that case, Manny must absolutely hate Hoya.

Because if Hoya was " done " when he fought Mayweather, what was he 2 years later fighting at a weight he hadnt made for over 7 years?

You didnt actually think about that when you made that comment, did you?

Comment

Think about it. Floyd cant be sane while doing all the dumb ***** he's been doing.

He beat up on the mother of his children. Threatened his son for trying to protect his mother. Assaulted and threatened security guards. Goes to clubs and burns $100 bills. Has aligned himself and has a very strange affectionate relationship with 50 Cent. Stated that he wants to throw Victor Ortiz into his dungeon butt naked. Cursed out, embarrased, and flat out disrespected his father on national TV. Verbally attacked his own promoter. Let's a ****sexual (ellerbe) seductively rub his body during training and fights. ETC......Maybe its us who should ask HIM.......WTF is going on????

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                      Really ?

In that case, Manny must absolutely hate Hoya.

Because if Hoya was " done " when he fought Mayweather, what was he 2 years later fighting at a weight he hadnt made for over 7 years?

You didnt actually think about that when you made that comment, did you?
                      I'm not saying he was "done" or not. I'm just saying why I think Ladyboy Floyd is all of sudden going at Oscar. Get some reading comprehension skills dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                      X