• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
    Salido was a out of shape, i would like to see a rematch
    Maybe you'll get it...at 130.

Comment

Not what his nephew was saying on here, he said Salido was in great shape for Gamboa before the fight too place. I usually have a bad memory but I remember someone related to Salido was posting here and I think he said he was either his nephew or cousin, and he was saying how he felt Salido would pull upset off on Gamboa.

Comment

Salido may claim whatever he wants, he lost fair and square, and it would have been a KO had Gamboa not hit him on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          Not what his nephew was saying on here, he said Salido was in great shape for Gamboa before the fight too place.
          Really? lol No surprise...Salido seemed fine to me.

Comment

Watch the fight again, between rounds Salido's trainer tells him "c'mon, you have trained a long time for this."

Comment

Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
              Salido may claim whatever he wants, he lost fair and square, and it would have been a KO had Gamboa not hit him on the floor.
              I doubt Salido claimed that, Xcaret nuthugs every Mexican fighter. In his messed up mind, he thinks Mares fairly beat Agbeko.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
                actually Gamboa got lucky Salido got up or Gamboa would have been DQ

Comment

Lets see Ponce Lopez 2 and Lopez will get KO'd this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    No, Yuri's biggest test so far was Salido, as it turns out. The same Salido that JuanMa "failed to shine" against.
                    Haha yessir!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      ATLANTIC CITY — Yuriorkis Gamboa wasn’t dissatisfied with his performance Saturday night against Daniel Ponce De Leon. [Click Here To Read More]
                      Gamboas speed is ridiculous. I would like to see him stick his shots a little more but the skills are impressive.

Comment

Working...
                      X