Collapse
No announcement yet.

24/7 No testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm all for testing, EVERY MAJOR BOUT FOR STARTS then hopefully expanding to every fighter.

Even though we've seen the testing done on Floyd's past 24/7s I think they should at least show the testing once or twice, mainly for the casual fans to see that Floyd is really serious and for people to see that changes need to be made across the board.

We're tired of hearing about testing, the people who don't want it and the people who do...but with the 24/7 platform they should've shown it again!!!

Comment

It's to late for OSDT right now. USADA will and can not test them due to arm infection that could scrap the fight. Even if Floyd ask for USADA to test him they will tell him hell no. Urine test can be done but no injection of any kind. They will not be the cause if the fight get scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        I could be wrong, but I thought 24/7 showed in depth drug testing procedures during Mayweather vs Marquez & Mayweather vs Mosley?
        Mosley yes, JMM didn't have it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          I could be wrong, but I thought 24/7 showed in depth drug testing procedures during Mayweather vs Marquez & Mayweather vs Mosley?
          No you must be confused with Marquez pissing in a cup. That was just for a delightful treat. Not testing.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
            No you must be confused with Marquez pissing in a cup. That was just for a delightful treat. Not testing.
            You're right. That's because they didn't do OST. Mayweather didn't ask for OST until after the Cotto vs Pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              It's to late for OSDT right now. USADA will and can not test them due to arm infection that could scrap the fight. Even if Floyd ask for USADA to test him they will tell him hell no. Urine test can be done but no injection of any kind. They will not be the cause if the fight get scrap.
              Is this accurate? If so, the 14 day cutoff is actually a USADA requirement.

Comment

They probably have film of every session but decided not to air it because of all the incriminating comments floyd makes pertaining his lawsuit.

Comment

floyd should have demanded showing the ost procedures, it would help to promote his objective of cleaning the sport..or perhaps, he's not really that serious about it after all..

Comment

I wondered that myself. They covered it a lot with Mosley though.

Comment

Probably because they aren't using OSDT. Can anyone provide some sort of proof that they are using that for this fight? And I mean the same style for the Mosley where they draw blood, not just urine testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X