Ortiz is breathing hard after ten round of sparring...see 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
    your the moron, hes only sparring u fukin dumbfuk, stfu... pointless thread

You ******ed mother-****a...that what he should be working on in sparring.

Comment

I remember an interview where Floyd called Victor out on getting Steve Forbes. He said something like "Watch. Victor's going to get Steve Forbes to spar with him. That's what everyone does when they try to fight me. They get Steve Forbes."

Comment

Out of curiosity: Who else in FMJ's previous opponents hired Steve as sparring partner?

note: prefers a factual answer, not a guess.

Comment

Whether it was sparring or not it wasnt a good look, They shouldnt have shown that part.

Comment

He might have been going hard for 10 rounds at a fast pace. Big deal.

Comment

You might also wanna take in consideration the headgear and heavier gloves do drain out more sweat out of the body and I'm pretty sure he had some drills prior to that session...

Comment

Doesn't mean he is fatigued. Some people can breath like that and keep going for a long time. He looks like he has small lungs anyway so he is going to breath like that to keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                  He might have been going hard for 10 rounds at a fast pace. Big deal.
                  This.

I highly doubt (if they are smart) they are going in looking for a 12 rd decision. Possibly why they are training for 10 rds at a very high tough pace.

Comment

You people that talk about floyd running and clinching just sound straight up ******ed. You ***gs dont know **** about boxing, floyd is a motha****in genius. Some of u chumps are packmeow fans, not boxing fans

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Sinclair View Post
                      You people that talk about floyd running and clinching just sound straight up ******ed. You ***gs dont know **** about boxing, floyd is a motha****in genius. Some of u chumps are packmeow fans, not boxing fans
                      Not one person has mentioned either of those things in this thread..v

Comment

Working...
                      X