• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no he wont, it would be a war though. with tyson winning

Comment

Tyson....via early stoppage

Comment

I was actually pondering this same question while watching tonight.
        Not sure who would win but it would have been interesting because they both (in their primes) dominated era's with nobody very good to fight against.
        One thing I do know is that Vitali is ****ing legit people! Get over your ****** hatred, the guy has incredible skills and doesn't beat guys on talent, HE SCHOOL'S THEM!

Comment

Hard to call. Vitali might have folded like so many victims of Tyson. Tyrell biggs fought tyson and thinks hes better than LL who beat Vitali.

So you can make a good case for Tyson, but you can make a good case for Vitali as well.

I'll go with Vitali.

Comment

Tyson beats Wlad NOT Big Vit imo....too much chin and size...Wlad plays Paul Williams at times and gives away his height when he bends his knees...plus his chin has proven to be shakey....Tyson clips Wlad but not Big Vit...again imo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              This has been discussed way too many times

of course no black HW ever could take vitali, especially 5'10 midget tyson

A prime LL is the only man in the history of boxing that would give vitali a good solid scrap, the rest would get dominated including the feather fisted Ali.
              No you ***ing ******ed racist red neck.. a OLD SHOT CORPSE Lewis would give Vitali a good solid scrap.

Comment

was watching prime Tyson vids and JESUSSSSSS was this guy a athletic beast

he would just dip low against big guys so they cudnt even reach himwith a jab or any punch and just spring up from a random angle and hit them with a brutal punch combo to the body and face sending shockwaves to their vital organs and brains and they would simply retreat..he was so damn fast, and powerful, have never seen anything like it

Vitalis face wud have looked a mess if he had survived 3-5 rounds...

Tyson woudk have an easy night, he is so tall and robotic, once on the inside it would be lights out..Tyson just use to dip real low against very tall guys, and den spring up like a frog and bam....Klit wud have a hard time coping with the speed

Tysons height wud be more of a problem for Klit than the other way around, they have no inside game and thats where they have a downfall..
                Last edited by FrankieBruno; 12-31-2012, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Vitali by KO in early rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                    Vitali by KO in early rounds.
                    Who did Vitali ko in the first 1-3 rounds that gave you the impression he could have done this to Prime Tyson?

I mean seriously. list them.

Comment

Vitali is too tall and awkward and slow to deal with Tyson. Tyson beats both brothers, but I still insist they are good fighters. Their height and defense would keep them from going out early, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X