Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali proved tonight how great Lennox Lewis is.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much you want to make a bet Vitali fights again & doesn't retire.

End of Thread or rather Thread Dismissed!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Their fight was even after 6 rounds imo. And only Vitali could survive all those brutal bombs, but at what cost? Huge gashes that nearly blinded him for life. Lewis even at that stage in his career was a greater and all around better fighter which is no shame to Vitali.

The people who support Vitali in this old discussion are very irrational.

Comment

Lennox at the end of his career had been ducking Vitali and was not expecting to fight him...and was not prepared for him. He was supposed to fight Kirk Johnson and it was going to be a walk in the park...but Johnson pulled out with an injury. Although Vitali took the fight with 10 days notice...he had been preparing for Lenox for 2 years and was 100% ready with 10 days notice. Say what you want...but Lenox opened up Vitali's face with bigger gashes than I have ever seen in boxing...and I have never seen a fight continue as long as it did with a fighters face torn wide open like that for as long as it did until it was finally stopped...and rightfully so. Lenox was starting to come on towards the end of the fight...but he was gassed like I've never seen him and he was in no way a ready Lenox. However it was...Lenox won by rightful stoppage...the end of story.

I don't know who posted earlier about how at 40 Vitali can fight with hands down and not get hit...his genetics make that possible with those long legs at any age given his style...especially against a blown up small light heavyweight. I will say this for Ademek...he is brave...unlike Haye who wouldn't take any chances. Vitali's (and Vlad's) talents is they know how to make the most of their size and use it well. If those guys were average sized HW's...they would both be useless. But they have fought and beaten the biggest and best out there in this boring heavyweight era...so I will give them there props for that.

Comment

The ONLY person who was lucky that the fight was stopped was the referee.

Who agrees with this?

Comment

Working...
          X