Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Rips Maidana, Bradley, Says 'Jessie Vargas Who'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What goes around, comes around. Khan saying Vargas who, now. Mayweather will say Khan who, later.

Crazy cause Mayweather guaranteed Khan a fight if he beat Vargas. So instead of calling his bluff, beating his best fighter, and further setting up a fight, he instead chooses to play the who game. He thinks a Mayweather fight will fall on his lap by fighting Judah, Salita, and McCloskey.

Right now Vargas and Khan have something in common, and that's that they have yet to be on HBO PPV and are still unproven in the US, as far as drawing power goes.

Comment

LOL Khan loves Bradley...

Maidana does not want that WBC belt anyway,Bradley is gonna have first crack at whoever holds that belt and Maidana does not want any of that..

Why does Khan always feel other fighters have to fight on his date??Why not fight on others date??

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        I like the Bradley bit 'slapped him around like a b!tch for making me wait' haha
        Khan would not slap Bradley,even if he caught him fuccking his mum..

Comment

Amir Who? .....

Comment

Maybe Khan will mature and learn how to SHUT E FCK UP.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              What goes around, comes around. Khan saying Vargas who, now. Mayweather will say Khan who, later.

Crazy cause Mayweather guaranteed Khan a fight if he beat Vargas. So instead of calling his bluff, beating his best fighter, and further setting up a fight, he instead chooses to play the who game. He thinks a Mayweather fight will fall on his lap by fighting Judah, Salita, and McCloskey.

Right now Vargas and Khan have something in common, and that's that they have yet to be on HBO PPV and are still unproven in the US, as far as drawing power goes.

This is what I don't understand. He could take what he seems to be considering an EZ fight to make a guaranteed huge payday and fight arguably the best lb 4 lb fighter in the game and he won't take it? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Comment

that wasnt the funniest part, http://twitter.com/#!/AmirKingKhan/s...906372/photo/1

Comment

just wondering if khan fights vargas and beats the guy, is that enough guarantee that he will get the mayweather fight next?

Comment

if i were khan i'll call floyd's bluff. fight vargas and if he wins he gets floyd...but everything should be in writing.

Comment

The way to straighten out this whole thing is for Vargas to fight Morales!!!! Maidana is acting like a beeyatch, Bradley is going throught whatever so Vargas should fight Morales and the winner fight Khan. Their both fighting on the same card any way.

Comment

Working...
                      X