LMAO is that Chad Dawson commentating?

Comment

tough round to score

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        LMAO is that Chad Dawson commentating?
        Chad Dawson,?

Comment

Kayode does not fight smart... Something about him. He just doesn't have that it factor of knowing what to do and when to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Chad Dawson,?
            nm i was bugging out.

Magic Man as usual

lol at Freddy Roach not being able to be there, he only there for Manny or Khan

Comment

Steve Smoger proves yet again why he's the best Ref in the business.

Dude got cut and Smoger ruled it a punch, it was real close but the replay during the round showed it was a headbutt that was tough to see, Antonio Tarver told Smoger that it was a headbutt and Smoger went up to the judges/commission and said it was a headbutt and not a punch.

All the other refs wouldnt have listening because they think they are never wrong.

Comment

nm i was bugging out.

Magic Man as usual

lol at Freddy Roach not being able to be there, he only there for Manny or Khan
                you crazy, isn't freddie in the states right now?

Comment

Anybody got a stream. My usual sources don't even have it up, that's how low key this card is.

I don't think showtime even cares for shutting down streams, they're happy that someone is watching.

Comment

3-0 lk.....

Comment

Steve Smoger proves yet again why he's the best Ref in the business.

Dude got cut and Smoger ruled it a punch, it was real close but the replay during the round showed it was a headbutt that was tough to see, Antonio Tarver told Smoger that it was a headbutt and Smoger went up to the judges/commission and said it was a headbutt and not a punch.

All the other refs wouldnt have listening because they think they are never wrong.
                      That was awsome, like you said most of them are to stubborn.

Comment

Working...
                      X