• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats an acceptable excuse

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      khan's girls in 3...
      lol easily the most annoying fans...if maidana takes the rematch with morales in december they'll say he took that fight in order to duck ( _________ insert fight name)

Comment

Sounds like a plan. hopefully they both win.

Comment

Well, that is an acceptable excuse. He is honoring the contracts.

I checked my history comments. All I've been doing were ask questions of why didn't Maidana accept the fight. Now, I know time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
            To you, but to the rest of us, we want to see it next week.
            for him to do that he would have to break his contract and let down his people and why? they both win their fights and they fight in Dec, there is no issue here.

Comment

reasonable explanation. i guess a rematch in december would be good, i mean matthysse might want to take an easy fight and guerrero will still be out. make it happen.

Comment

maidana vs morales has to be the fight of the year so far.

Comment

Maidana is a G

he doesn't have to explain **** to anybody. Ya'll should slap yourselves in the face for even questioning el chino. nahhh ****k dat

ya'll should cut your wrist for even questioning el chino...

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                    Maidana is a G

he doesn't have to explain **** to anybody. Ya'll should slap yourselves in the face for even questioning el chino. nahhh ****k dat

ya'll should cut your wrist for even questioning el chino...

what was his excuse for faking an injury and the withdraw against Bradley again?

Maidana is a G who wont risk that Interim title

Comment

Originally posted by EAAE View Post
                      for him to do that he would have to break his contract and let down his people and why? they both win their fights and they fight in Dec, there is no issue here.
                      You act like Argies are gonna be mad because Maidana won't be a fighting a bum in Argentina because he's fighting Morales in Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                      X