Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Expects Big Floyd, Pacquiao PPV Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not all Mayweather are bad people like what people make them, I hated Floyd till he gave out turkeys on thanksgiving day, it shows that he have a heart, Jeff is one cool dude, hes not ashamed of being in the Mayweather family thats for sure.

Comment

the title must be wrong.

they must have meant to write "jeff mayweather"

that doesn't sound like Roger

Comment

I'm not sure if it's roger but li'l floyd tells a different story. Next.

Comment

Originally posted by wengz2002 View Post
          He's just promoting Floyd-Ortiz fight!
          He know few people cares...

After this fight, they will HIDE AGAIN!

I won't watch it live, I ll just wait for replay!
          You're lying. You'll watch it live. See with stuff like this you expose yourself. You're a boxing fan YET you don't want to see the guy many people feel is the true nemesis to your favorite fighter and a young, strong, southpaw fight when it happens? Sounds like a hater to me. You care enough to come to a boxing forum and posts over 500 times, but you won't watch one of the biggest PPV fights this sports has to offer? I wonder sometimes about the direction the sport is taking because you Stans start to take personal stands against the sport because someone you think is inferior to your favorite fighter is fighting. Be a fan of boxing, not boxers.

Comment

The least that Floyd can do is give Turkeys on Thanksgiving. He claims to make millions of dollars, that's the least you can do. He should be obligated to doing that and alot more for the boxing industry. I understand why they don't want a ghetto-acting, want-to-be seen little boy as their spokesman.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Don't hate the player, hate the game.
              I just told you I don't hate the man but hate his ways.

Comment

Yeah everyone at my gym is talking about this fight. Never heard them talk about boxing before..

Comment

Working...
                X