Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Advises David Haye To Fight On, Face Vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schaefer's comments are actually pretty balanced imo. It's good advice if David wants to redeem himself in the eyes of the boxing fans.
    He'd need to be busier though, maybe fight once every 6 months at least for a year or year and a half and then go out after the Vitali fight if he loses.

He'll have then got into the ring with the two best fighters of this generation and whether it will be two lopsided losses or not, no one will be able to point the finger and say he's ducked anyone. At least then he'd be able to retire with his head held high.

Comment

If it was, in fact, his toe that didn't let him perform like he wanted to against Wlad, you'd think he'd want a chance to at least go out healthy with a solid performance. Haye being 100% might make for a better fight against Vitali, still don't think he'd win though, actually i think he might get stopped.

Comment

Translation: CASH OUT NOW BEFORE YOUR STOCK DROPS.

They dont care about David Haye, Vitali is where the money is.

and lol @ them trying to lie to David Haye that Vitali is the "Easier" brother and he would have a better chance. Haye would get mauled to death and I doubt he has the heart of Briggs or Arreola to eat 1000 punches all night

Comment

Perhaps you guys notice that K mentioned Haye's being "cruel". It's not the first time. It is THIS, the genuine MALICE that Haye displayed, going FAR beyond the "give-and-take" PR exchanges of normal guys, (which shows that he's half nuts,) which aroused the Klitschko's to be so relentless in their pursuit.

VK because of his nature, felt and showed it more, and, if they get into a ring together, I can see him pushing Haye into a corner, holding him there with one hand and beating him with the other.

Comment

Comment

Haye should fight Vitali.

He wanted to fight him before but had a change of heart once he lost to Wladimir.

Comment

Working...
              X