Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Don't Really Need The Mayweather Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Don't Really Need The Mayweather Fight!

A day after Manny Pacquiao seemed slightly more optimistic than usual about the possibility of finally facing Floyd Mayweather Jr. next year, Mayweather downplayed the idea. [Click Here To Read More]

Touché Pac.

Comment

Is it a year ago already?

Comment

you both need each other. so both of you shut the **** up and sign the ****ing fight already.

pretty please?

Comment

Pacquiao and Floyd should be forced to retire if they don't fight each other next. Stop cashing out, its disgusting. If I met either of these two in real-life I'd smack them beside the head.

And yes, I'm crazy and know they can knock me out with one punch like they can most of the people on nsb. Or in Floyd's case he'd get his bodyguard to do it or flick his finger at my face like he did the one guard.

Comment

what manny is failing to realize is whether or not he fights floyd, the damage is done.

the only way to clear his name is to submit to testing.

no matter who he fights.

Comment

Finally!

So Manny doesn't need Floyd and he won't take the test.

That's all we needed to know.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                A day after Manny Pacquiao seemed slightly more optimistic than usual about the possibility of finally facing Floyd Mayweather Jr. next year, Mayweather downplayed the idea. [Click Here To Read More]
                Mayweather wants to fight, Pacquiao does not.

Nothing has changed.

Comment

Of course Pac doesn't need the fight. Because he and his team have convinced the world that a guy that is a stylistic nightmare for him is scared of him. If Pac doesn't fight Mayweather, he goes down as historically better. If he fights him, he'll likely be outboxed and lose. And not only will he not be considered historically better. This whole little ride he's been on since the end of 2008 will look like a bit of a fraud.

Comment

but May returned to the world of boxing because of you, manny *how sweet is this*...give him a chance

Comment

Working...
                    X