Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is bull ****

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

I hope this means Khan-Peterson is a go then.
      Makes it a stronger possibility. Unless Maidana steps in and takes the strap from Morales.

Comment

Morales would beat Rios. He's used to Rios's style and will use his superior boxing and good chin to break the skilless puncher.

Comment

I seriously doubt anybody good will step in a fight on such short notice, so they will still give Morales a chance to win the WBC title against a Bum...
          Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 09-08-2011, 12:54 PM.

Comment

daaamniiit! i really wanted to see this more than ortiz vs floyd!

Comment

if maidana or rios do fight morales it wont be on this card, those bouts could headline a ppv aand i think both arum and dlh know it
              the card does not need morales to suceed, they already stripped bradley so they need a chump to step in like the thai guy ranked 7

Comment

I wrote something ******.

Let me write something better.

Marcos Maidana should step in. His fight got cancelled so why not fight Erik Morales for a unification match?

Comment

One person says injury and another says illness? They can't even get their story straight, this sounds like a ****in duck. I guess I can't blame Matthysee, this would have been his 3rd loss in a row.

Comment

Matthysse knew he was going to lose to Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                      Im actually gutted was really looking foward to this.Shame it happened so close if it happened 2 or 3 weeks ago maybe Maidana woulda stepped in
                      Yea same here bro, as soon as I read the headline, I let out a very annoyed DAMMIT!

Comment

Working...
                      X