Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"If Amir Khan gets past Jessie Vargas, he has a fight with Floyd Mayweather" - Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    So let me get this straight, a tune up fight must be a guy has absolutely no chance of beating Khan, since when do you have to be in the top 10 for tune up fight.
    Khan is fighting once more at 140 do you honestly believe he will waste that on a tune up fight? Come on man...

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      Khan is fighting once more at 140 do you honestly believe he will waste that on a tune up fight? Come on man...
      who is he fighting? Mr. boring, Devon Alexander?

Comment

If Floyd gives his word that he would fight Khan if he beats Vargas then i can see a good chance of the fight happening as it suits them all..Khan gets a possible shot at Floyd, and Mayweather's fighter gets a good payday.

Personally these other fights at 140 id rather see Khan take than Vargas.

Comment

It's bollocks. They're just using Mayweather's name to get Jessie Vargas a fight against Khan. The stepping stone to Mayweather is definitely not Jessie Vargas.

Comment

Sounds like may isnt b.s'ing. Its a b.s. fight that i dont want to see happen, all the more reason that mayweather isnt kidding. but on the same token, i kinda do wan to see khan get his ass handed to him.

would rather see cotto vs mayweather

Comment

Working...
            X