No announcement yet.

I want Vitali to win, but Adamek winning would be better for boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want Vitali to win, but Adamek winning would be better for boxing

That way we would finally have an undisputed champion when Wlad and Adamek fought, which would inevitably happen if he were to beat Vitali. Even though I'm a fan of the Klitschkos, most neutral boxing fans would want to finally have an undisputed champion, and the only way for that too happen is for Adamek to win. But, it looks quite improbable.

I want Adamek to win, I actually like Vitali but it would troll the die hard klitfans

specially GAYMINATION

Comment

No it wouldnt, the heavyweight division is a joke and the Klitschkos are the only good thing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        I want Adamek to win, I actually like Vitali but it would troll the die hard klitfans
        specially GAYMINATION
        That's a dumb reason to want Vitali to lose. So there's some people here who love the Klitschkos ... there's lots that hate them as well. I wouldn't base my opinions on anything that goes on in the boxingscene forums.

Most Klitschko fans like and respect Adamek, so I doubt an Adamek win would bother them that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
          That way we would finally have an undisputed champion when Wlad and Adamek fought, which would inevitably happen if he were to beat Vitali. Even though I'm a fan of the Klitschkos, most neutral boxing fans would want to finally have an undisputed champion, and the only way for that too happen is for Adamek to win. But, it looks quite improbable.
          For me, Vitali is the man. Respect to Wlad, but he comes out to the Red Hot Chili Peppers and is a nice guy. Vitali comes out to "Hell's Bells" and is a whole different kettle of fish. Nice enough outside the ring, but a mean mofo inside it.

Vitali has an aura that Wlad will never have. A kind of darkness about him that is exciting. The aura of a killer. Wlad knows this and accepts it.

So while I like and respect Adamek, I can't root for him to win. But I'm sure will be a very good fight.

Comment

Working...
          X