Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott Challenges Khan: Let's Do Winner Takes All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow i really want to see Khan vs Prescott rematch just to see this no hoper vanish into the obscurety but the whole lead up to this McCloskey fight all i hear i Khan this khan that blah blah blah I hope he hasn't over looked McCloskey because i want khan to wipe this skidd mark off his ass get ridd of the fool ..

Comment

Khan still has nightmares about Prescott.

Comment

Once again, these are quotes from Prescott's management. I have interviewed him twice and he doesn't speak like this, he's pretty laid back and humble. Yet they keep releasing these quotes which he would never say and people think he's a dick for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
          Once again, these are quotes from Prescott's management. I have interviewed him twice and he doesn't speak like this, he's pretty laid back and humble. Yet they keep releasing these quotes which he would never say and people think he's a dick for it.
          Well then he’s a D!ck for not being in control of his team and allowing them to release idiotic statements that he must be aware of.

Comment

Prescott is desperate. However if he beats McCloskey I'd like to see it happen. I still think Prescott is very dangerous for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              Someone tell Prescott that to get big fights you need to be winning fights.I was there when he knocked out Khan and I enjoyed it but he hasnt done much ever since he won that fight.He should try to make good fights by himself instead of only looking at Khan.There are other fighters out there,why cant he fight them?

Witter wasted his life thinking about Hatton instead of concentrating on his own career
              Good point about Witter.

Comment

That's right Prescott, make Khan fight you instead of avoiding it. Khan should be the one pushing for a rematch since his ass got knocked out beautifully. I know Khan is saying "Man, I really don't want to fight Prescott. Did you see what he did to me in that first fight. I am still trying to wake up."

Comment

Being a Khan fan id like to see them fight as id like to see Khan get redemption, after his defeat to Prescott. Its a fight i can't see happening though as i think Khan is after bigger fight/paydays.

I can see McKloskey winning on Saturday so that may put all talk of a Khan fight to bed ?

Comment

Stop wasting your breath Prescott, Khan is not going to fight you, Amir is just another coward like his brothers who flew those planes into the World Trade Center....

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                      Someone tell Prescott that to get big fights you need to be winning fights.I was there when he knocked out Khan and I enjoyed it but he hasnt done much ever since he won that fight.He should try to make good fights by himself instead of only looking at Khan.There are other fighters out there,why cant he fight them?

Witter wasted his life thinking about Hatton instead of concentrating on his own career
                      You know who else was like that? Julio Diaz when it came to Juan Diaz. Julio had been talking crap on him for years, calling him pampered and a crybaby.

Unlike Junior Witter though, Julio Diaz wish came true and he got that ass whooping he had coming to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X