• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacman - Marquez:

NO GLOVE TOUCHING ... EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      Wanna bet two billion e-points that he won't KO JMM?

I will take that Bet...

Sig it..

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        and what happened after Pacquiao knocked him down? He got up and fought Pacquiao harder and took many of the remaining rounds

he's been chasing Pacquiao for 3 years because he feels he beat him twice already and wants the recognition. The fact that he's going up to welterweight to fight the #1 p4p fighter in the world shows how much convection he has to the fight. He's not Mosley he definitely going to show up to fight. Just like he did against Mayweather.

He fought every second of that fight despite Mayweather being, faster, stronger, bigger, younger and overall better.

He got knocked down but got up and kept fighting ..

i'm not expecting him to win this Pacquiao fight but I am expecting him to fight his heart out

Props and green K to a real JMM fan!!!

Even though I'm a Pac fan.. i have mad respect for JMM....

Comment

yeah the mosley fight was sickening to watch

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
            yeah the mosley fight was sickening to watch
            I stayed up till 5am over in the UK to watch that stinker! The number of times they touched gloves was more than the number of punches Mosley landed

Comment

I see this fight slightly resembling Pac-Morales III, except Marquez is going to last longer and be competitive until he gets KO'd. Pac will go beast mode activated and remind us of the old days of no defense and swarming offense in a great back and forth fight.

One can hope, right?

Pac KO7 Marquez.

Comment

The main reason theyre taking this fight its because the first two bouts leaves a lot of doubts. He may feel the need to have a convincing win this time to shut up the critics. A knockout should be in order.

Comment

Manny sounds ready for war!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X