Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since Mayweathers returned, no one gives a fluke anout the Pacqiauo fight at all.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Just making sure well in advance of the fight. Holding pac fans accountable.
    i used to have a lil respect for u when we debate before, but now its like as the day goes by u turn more and more into these *****s.. u came off being cool before when we debate about our differences in the fighters we like, then all of a sudden u turn into one of them LOL.. bringing ***** up that wasnt even brought up.. thats the first sign of *****tatis..

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
      i used to have a lil respect for u when we debate before, but now its like as the day goes by u turn more and more into these *****s.. u came off being cool before when we debate about our differences in the fighters we like, then all of a sudden u turn into one of them LOL.. bringing ***** up that wasnt even brought up.. thats the first sign of *****tatis..
      He tries his best to seem neutral, but it isnt fooling anyone. He a tried and true ***** for sure.

Kinda like when Larryx makes anti Floyd threads.

Comment

your hate for manny is so strong that u didnt even take the time out to look at the picture posted. u saw the huge crowd and automatically think it was from the philipines because theres no way manny can draw that many peopleo ver here. but if u would set your hate aside u would see that everyone in that crowd doesnt look anything like a pinoy lol and theres a mexican flag in the crowd.. u would think if its in the philipines u would see a philipino flag. put the haterade down brah...

Comment

relax dude it was a joke. Besides after reading the las vegas crap i'm not even getting into any BS.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            on paper yes, but in actuallity, no.....you will see the normal jmm at lw(145)and pac at ww(148) at fight night....so none of em will really be in a disadvantge unlike when jmm fought floyd...
            Puga man come on. JMM is not a ww.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              He tries his best to seem neutral, but it isnt fooling anyone. He a tried and true ***** for sure.

i can understand when it comes to larry lol.. but this dude i actually had a lil respect for even tho we both like different fighters but his replies would be some what understandable, now dude brings ***** up that nobody even said just to discredit manny before hand and make himself feel a lil better..

Comment

your hate for manny is so strong that u didnt even take the time out to look at the picture posted. u saw the huge crowd and automatically think it was from the philipines because theres no way manny can draw that many peopleo ver here. but if u would set your hate aside u would see that everyone in that crowd doesnt look anything like a pinoy lol and theres a mexican flag in the crowd.. u would think if its in the philipines u would see a philipino flag. put the haterade down brah...
                No hate. I assume it was from the phillipines because the pic was of manny. Like i posted I assume the fight is huge in Mexico and Phillipines, despite the fact JMM has shown not to be effective over 140 lbs.

Comment

and the part that cracks me up is these guys saying jmm doesnt belong in that weight, if manny win then that doesnt mean anything. BUT if manny was to struggle bad or suprisely lost the fight the very same people would be jumping up and down saying manny is no good, out of his prime, jmm is the
                  p4p#1
                  Last edited by iNDOLiFER; 09-09-2011, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post

I'm a floyd fan for sure. But I don't hate manny and have never said anything remotely controversial or neagtive about him that wasn't true.

Comment

and the part that crakcs me up is these guys saying jmm doesnt belong in that weight, if manny win then that doesnt mean anything. BUT if manny was to struggle bad or suprisely lost the fight the very same people would be jumping up and down saying manny is no good, out of his prime, jmm is the
                      p4p#1
                      When have I ever done that?

Comment

Working...
                      X