Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since Mayweathers returned, no one gives a fluke anout the Pacqiauo fight at all.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    They never released them.
    Tru dat. I wonda y

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
      Tru dat. I wonda y
      Obviously it flopped.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        The Pacquiao fight will ride the buzz of Mayweather-Ortiz. I think it'll top a million. It'll definitely do better than whatever Pacquiao-Mosley did.
        It should because we will actually get real numbers from the ppv totals unlike pac-mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post

YUP Looks like "nobody gives a fluke" about Pacquaio...... stupid muthaf*ca KILL YOURSELF!
          LOL wheres TS at??? the floyd ortiz fight is only a week away and still no hype no buzz nothing! manny's fight is months away and well look at the picture above haha.. oh wait those people came to support marquez instead right? lol...

Comment

isnt the pic from the philipines? If so, I would hope manny has this large a turnout.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              isnt the pic from the philipines? If so, I would hope manny has this large a turnout.
              thats from mexico bro, hint the mexican flag in the crowd... the philipine crowd was way bigger though.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                thats from mexico bro, hint the mexican flag in the crowd... the philipine crowd was way bigger though.
                Ok. I expect huge turnouts at both. Both fan bases are strong and support both fighters heavy. Make sure you don't give manny too much credit since we know Marquez sucks at this weight. Right?

Comment

Ok. I expect huge turnouts at both. Both fan bases are strong and support both fighters heavy. Make sure you don't give manny too much credit since we know Marquez sucks at this weight. Right?
                  wow... and i didnt even mention anything about giving manny credit. LOL... how old are u again bro???

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                    wow... and i didnt even mention anything about giving manny credit. LOL... how old are u again bro???
                    Just making sure well in advance of the fight. Holding pac fans accountable.

Comment

on paper yes, but in actuallity, no.....you will see the normal jmm at lw(145)and pac at ww(148) at fight night....so none of em will really be in a disadvantge unlike when jmm fought floyd...

Comment

Working...
                      X