Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since Mayweathers returned, no one gives a fluke anout the Pacqiauo fight at all.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
    Ring p4p rankings
    19th March 2007

1. Mayweather
    2. Pacquiao
    3. Rafa Marquez
    4. JM Marquez
    5. Winky Wright
    6. Jermain Taylor
    7. Bernard Hopkins
    8. Joe CALZAGHE
    9. Marco Antonio Barrera
    10.Ricky Hatton

Yea, Pac wouldn't have ever been on the list of Floyd stayed active.
    Pac went on to fight three of the guys on that list, plus Cotto who was also P4P top 10, with very good wins over De La Hoya, Clottey and Margarito. Given his dominance since going up in weight, winning titles incredibly over 5 divisions in only 7 fights, there's a good chance he would've surpassed Floyd.

People forget they were very close for the #1 up until Pac beat Marquez and Floyd beat Hatton. Mayweather retired to avoid the heat for him to take on the best welterweights, when he and the likes of Margarito, Cotto, P.Williams, Mosley where at their best making it the hottest division in boxing. Had he stayed he likely will have still avoided them and taken more meaningless fights.
    Last edited by Fighting Pride; 09-08-2011, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
      Mayweathers return is proving the fact that Pacquiao does not matter in boxing. No one is even talking about the Pacquiao fight at all. If Mayweather had never retired I feel Pacquiao would not be rated at all on the P4P LIST. The top dog is Mayweather, the man to beat is Mayweather, the best in the buisness of boxing,in the world, on planet earth is Nno other than MONEY MAYWEATHER. I can't wait to hear all the excuses from the Pacquiao camp once ortiz is defeated and the attention turns back on Pacquiao facing p4p great MONEY MAYWEATHER. The heat will be on, and Pacquaio will be forced into taking the test or retire to the hall of shame. The world will see what a little chaeting punk Pacquiao really is. I hope and pray he beats Marquez so Mayweather can punish him, for 10 rounds before getting the TKO win after his freddie roach tosses in the towel to save him from that masterful body punching that Mayweather is going to put on him. Also look for Ortiz to suffer from Mastterful body punching aswell.
      hey, havent you heard, floyds not going to fight pacquiao, ever.

Comment

Damn Pacquiao vs Marquez press tour are awsome!

Comment

YUP Looks like "nobody gives a fluke" about Pacquaio...... stupid muthaf*ca KILL YOURSELF!

Comment

The Pacquiao fight will ride the buzz of Mayweather-Ortiz. I think it'll top a million. It'll definitely do better than whatever Pacquiao-Mosley did.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              The Pacquiao fight will ride the buzz of Mayweather-Ortiz. I think it'll top a million. It'll definitely do better than whatever Pacquiao-Mosley did.
              Did anyone ever say what PPV numbers Pacquiao-Mosley did? I don't remember at all.

Comment

is duckqiao fighting at a catch weight again?? just wondering...maybe he changed lol

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Did anyone ever say what PPV numbers Pacquiao-Mosley did? I don't remember at all.
                  They never released them.

Comment

u got that right...no one...but many...

Comment

The bout's just more than a week away and Im not hearing it anywhere being a sold out. They already confirmed the Manny-JMM 3 tickets have been all gone.

Comment

Working...
                      X